Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

3 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

We knew that Cruz is a POS for rolling over after what Trump said about his wife. Guess neither of them have any pride. Pathetic. 

It’s possible this is a “when the president requests a meeting in the Oval Office, you go” sort of thing.

No idea if she’s that type. There certainly are people like that though. 

7 hours ago, tshile said:

It’s possible this is a “when the president requests a meeting in the Oval Office, you go” sort of thing.

No idea if she’s that type. There certainly are people like that though. 

Possible. Doubtful. 

Hey ya fat piece of ugly ****. Come here. I want to interview you and then embarrass you again.

3 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Wasn't it found that is said somewhere that he can't pardon himself?

And isn't it amazing that he does so much ****ed up stuff that we can't remember the sitting president saying he can pardon himself. 

The reason that it is an open issue in the legal sense is because it's never come up.  No previous President has ever found themselves in this position and seriously considered doing it.  I'm sure Nixon thought about it, but even RICHARD NIXON was like "nah, that'd be too ****ed up."

11 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

And isn't it amazing that he does so much ****ed up stuff that we can't remember the sitting president saying he can pardon himself. 

I am constantly reminded of things this guy has said/done that I've already forgotten because there simply is not enough space in my memory to hold it all for immediate retrieval. Every 6 to 48 hours there's a new inappropriate action or statement or even a flat-out atrocity.

11 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

The reason that it is an open issue in the legal sense is because it's never come up.  No previous President has ever found themselves in this position and seriously considered doing it.  I'm sure Nixon thought about it, but even RICHARD NIXON was like "nah, that'd be too ****ed up."

My understanding is that Nixon - as evil as he was - still wanted to use his evil to make the United States "better". Whatever better was to him. 

This dude Trump though is just trying to get paid/not caught with his Russian pants down. Doesn't give a **** about the untied states and even less about the people who voted for him. 

13 minutes ago, Chachie said:

I am constantly reminded of things this guy has said/done that I've already forgotten because there simply is not enough space in my memory to hold it all for immediate retrieval. Every 6 to 48 hours there's a new inappropriate action or statement or even a flat-out atrocity.

It's so quaint to think back about how dumbfounded I was when Sean Spicer was lying about something as inconsequential as crowd size.  Like, sure, it was shocking to hear a Presidential staffer lying despite obvious photographic evidence, but at the end of the day, it was a lie about the size of a crowd.  Now the lies are literally about whether the entire national intelligence apparatus can be believed and like, whether legit treason happened. 

Trump is such a petty lil ****. Hes going on about how he's had discussions about moving the existing border wall from California and move it to Arizona or Texas. Or hey why not just tear it all down? What a child.

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Someone needs to set up a GoFundMe for Rand Paul's neighbor.

😁

$600k settlement seems insane. 

Archived