Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Heard some talking head on Fox this morning. (No clue who. Black man.). Things I learned:

Trump should have used the shutdown to fire the entire TSA and replace them with a corporation. 

The Tea Party were not extreme, but were simply fighting against an unconstitutional power grab by a power mad executive. Whereas the current Democrats are demanding things forbidden by the constitution. 

The average Federal worker make make twice as much as the average American worker. 

i've seen a compilation of over a dozen different times in the last month where he does his crazy-scary shtick with the "women being bound by tape (he keeps changing the description of the tape and how it's used for cripe's sake) and gagged and driven in vans and cars, turning right and left, wherever they see it, and come into america..."

seriously

the guy has long belonged with the criminally insane, but he's super rich and uber powerful instead, which actually describes much of this admin, i guess

wtg usa

yeah i saw hugh dimbulb hewitt on mtp...he's not the mindless lunkhead lou dobbs is, but close enough often enough....jeez where do they find these guys and how do they last so long...but even better was mulvaney on fox....peddling this bs about how a lot of congressional dems are "secretly" telling him and don how much they like what the pres is doing...the sheer mindlessness that seems to be so acceptable to that side is really quite the deal

i'll keep working on my finger snap....

16 minutes ago, clietas said:

The Fox radio folk really do luv how Trump handled the shutdown. Makes no real sense. 

They are for real the party of "Anti dem/lib" and not much else. They know the only bad guy their base can agree on are the dems/libs so they will play that card until they cant. 

I just wanted to say another **** YOU TRUMP because today I started filing my taxes and will be going from getting like $2800 federal to owing $150.  I haven't done state yet so hopefully I get something back.  I usually get like $600 or so back in state so I'm hoping I at least break even, but I'm waiting for another form before I do the rest.

14 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

What percentage of Trumps base can find Venezuela on a map?

I wanna say like 40%. Thats prolly way to generous tho. 

I'll admit I struggle with some South American geography. Like Uruguay and Paraguay. Or all the Guianas and Guyana.

I know where Venezuela is only because of how much Risk I played as a kid. Thanks Hasbro.

19 minutes ago, clietas said:

I wanna say like 40%. Thats prolly way to generous tho. 

I'll admit I struggle with some South American geography. Like Uruguay and Paraguay. Or all the Guianas and Guyana.

I know where Venezuela is only because of how much Risk I played as a kid. Thanks Hasbro.

I watched a ton of that Carmen SanDiego show as a kid.  I had South America down cold but couldn't get Africa or Asia straight beyond the easy countries.

1 hour ago, purbeast said:

I just wanted to say another **** YOU TRUMP because today I started filing my taxes and will be going from getting like $2800 federal to owing $150.  I haven't done state yet so hopefully I get something back.  I usually get like $600 or so back in state so I'm hoping I at least break even, but I'm waiting for another form before I do the rest.

I went from usually owing to getting $237 back.  So it sounds like we do break even.

Archived