Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

6 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Edit: Pardon the interruption, Sacks N Stuff and zoony.  Continue.  I'll follow along with interest.

He won't respond because he has nothing other than "Dems are whiney *******".

Last week a video was posted of a drunk racist asshole accosting some young lady at a picnic because of her skin color and his immediate reaction was to get emotional and start defending the guy / hurling insults at liberals.

He thinks that I'm the ignorant one.

Today the GOP President commits treason on a national stage and the first two things he posts are "dems need to get their **** together" and "it's all your fault we elected this guy".

He thinks that I'm the joke.

2 hours ago, Hersh said:

Anyone that finally renounces Trump I’m happy to accept as sincere and won’t blast them for taking this long. The threat of Trump is too serious.

I agree and have advocated for that

the problem is I just watched this dude suggest it’s a good idea to give 5 and 6 year olds guns to protect schools

him and the 4 year olds have owl vision dude can go **** off somewhere. They don’t get to now denounce trump and get kudos. They need to be run out of the public spotlight for being stupid. The bar is entirely too low. Has been for a while. It’s part of the reason we are where we are. 

2 hours ago, zoony said:

This is exactly the type of dumbassery that got the orange bozo elected.

Just an absolute joke.  And completely ignorant about.  Complete and total ignorance.  Hoping this ends.

No. People who were blind to how atrociously bad a person Trump was, which had been on full display for decades, and were dumb enough to buy the con got him elected. Get a grip. You can hate the left all you want, it's the right's willful embrace of ignorance that gave us Trump.

Add: Didn't you claim the people on this board railing against Trump's bizarre affinity for Russia were hysterical?

19 minutes ago, tshile said:

I agree and have advocated for that

the problem is I just watched this dude suggest it’s a good idea to give 5 and 6 year olds guns to protect schools

him and the 4 year olds have owl vision dude can go **** off somewhere. They don’t get to now denounce trump and get kudos. They need to be run out of the public spotlight for being stupid. The bar is entirely too low. Has been for a while. It’s part of the reason we are where we are. 

To be fair, Walsh has been bashing Trump for months now.  Of course he's still pretty conservative and a bit crazy on other issues, so he is still who he is other than his anti-Trump stance.

22 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Add: Didn't you claim the people on this board railing against Trump's bizarre affinity for Russia were hysterical?

Yes, of course he did. He has no principles other than left does anything = bad / right does anything = good. Even if it's very clearly the opposite or heck, it can be the exact same thing. Here's an example from about an hour ago...

Zoony: The left needs to get their **** together

Me: How about you get your **** together?

Zoony: How ignorant! This is why we had to elect Donald Trump.... you saying the same thing about the right that I said about the left only 30 seconds ago makes me incapable of using my brain to identify obvious piece of **** con men.

4 minutes ago, Bang said:

Well, hot diggity, the GOP chairman in East Bum**** County Ohio is resigning.
i guess we're all going to be OK.

Too little, too late. Rats deserting a ship they floated.

Drown them.

~Bang

Resigning is the coward’s way out. He ought to have led Ohio to push for Trump’s removal. 

Everyone is lying except Putin, who is like, a professional liar.  What is the line Trump can't cross at this point?

7 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Resigning is the coward’s way out. He ought to have led Ohio to push for Trump’s removal. 

I'm glad you said something, because Goddammit, all these mfrs stepping aside look like they are clutching their pearls more then following their conciense.

We don't know what was said during the one-on-one. And perhaps we shouldn't have expected Trump to blast Putin at the presser. However, was it too much to ask for him to defend his IC and saying that the matter of interference is still being looked at and sidestep the question a bit? No, Mr. Egomaniac has to again make it all about himself. If I have to hear about how he was able to win over 300 electoral votes because he is so awesome......good lord!  

There better be people within the GOP who realize that this country shouldn't be able to stomach another term of this egomaniac when he decides to run for reelection and primary him in 2020. 

Well it finally happened, my staunch Republican Faux News consuming unwaivering Trump supporting mother-in-law is right now on the phone with my wife saying that she FINALLY niw believes that Trump has been bought/compromised by Putin.

First Joe Walsh, then the Ohio dude, now my mother-in-law. It’s official, Trump is being abandoned at all levels of the Republican party.

16 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

And, sadly, this abortion of a performance by Trump will be forgotten as soon as the SCOTUS fight starts in earnest. 

They could approve him w/o a fight to avoid the distraction.:silly:

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Well it finally happened, my staunch Republican Faux News consuming unwaivering Trump supporting mother-in-law is right now on the phone with my wife saying that she FINALLY niw believes that Trump has been bought/compromised by Putin.

First John Walsh, then the Ohio dude, now my mother-in-law. It’s official, Trump is being abandoned at all levels of the Republican party.

The Trumpers I have on Facebook have been strangely quiet. 

3 hours ago, hail2skins said:

We don't know what was said during the one-on-one. And perhaps we shouldn't have expected Trump to blast Putin at the presser. However, was it too much to ask for him to defend his IC and saying that the matter of interference is still being looked at and sidestep the question a bit? No, Mr. Egomaniac has to again make it all about himself. If I have to hear about how he was able to win over 300 electoral votes because he is so awesome......good lord!  

There better be people within the GOP who realize that this country shouldn't be able to stomach another term of this egomaniac when he decides to run for reelection and primary him in 2020. 

Trump will be primaried and he will crush them all.  His base ain't leaving him.

Archived