Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

12 minutes ago, tshile said:

He just spent a bunch of time talking into a camera about how arming 5 and 6 year olds to protect schools is a good idea.

Yay. He said something critical about Trump.

Ultimately he's a buffoon and we'd be better off if he wasn't working in a position that controls the country. 

Maybe he's genuinely changed his mind. I'm not willing to bet on it.

I'll be laughing at you when he's back to supporting Trump and you're angry with him again.

I'm with you. How often have these ____________s been critical of Trump and then sheepishly folded when it comes time to vote? They need to start letting their  actions, votes, and legislation speak for them. Otherwise, it's just an empty show, just another Emperor with no clothes on. 

5 minutes ago, tshile said:

He just spent a bunch of time talking into a camera about how arming 5 and 6 year olds to protect schools is a good idea.

Ultimately he's a buffoon and we'd be better off if he wasn't working in a position that controls the country. 

I'll be laughing at you when he's back to supporting Trump and you're angry with him again.

Baby steps with the current Republican lapdog stooge cowards.... if some of them that are actually planning on standing for re-election are actually starting to publicly admit that the Trump-show stinks...then applause.    (there may still be many other warts ...  but i can applaud a step in the right direction , nonetheless)     

for instance... W was an atrocious president that surrounded himself with a cesspool of deficient moral character... but then at the end, during the financial crisis, he stood up and took some brave stands against his party to help save the country.   I can applaud him for that, and still hate the "2002 W-Show".     

(as an aside.... the W that stepped down with approval rating in the 30s was VASTLY superior to the W that basked in the glow of 90% approval ratings....   those post 911 ratings, and the reaction to those ratings by the ****heads around him basically doomed the poor schlub.... call it the Justin Beiber effect... too much publicity and public adoration at toooo vulnerable of an age (of his administration).... it leads to a curtled milkshake.    

32 minutes ago, tshile said:

Thankfully, I don't believe Walsh is in a position that controls anything at the moment besides the confirmation bias of the listeners of whatever show he's hosting these days.

17 minutes ago, zoony said:

Come on dems get your ****ing **** together.

Jesus Christ. Russia is attacking us and has been for over three years. Their weapon is the GOP and it's moronic base. EVERYTHING you've been told about your party by the "fake news" keeps coming true and all you contribute to the conversation is "Dems are whiney *******" and "That drunk racist asshole is mentally ill. Real tolerant libs!!"

How about you get your ****ing **** together?

Soooooooo.............. where we at kids? Are the rationalizers and boot draggers and fence sitters and head buriers ready to face the glaringly obvious truth yet?

Yeah, didn't think so.......

"Turn to Russians 13, Chapter four, "And the Lord sayeth be not uncivil to those that seek to be comrades, accept their denials and their financing for lo that is the path to the riches that satisfy your impoverished soul, and bank account. Offer up thy daughter humbly, clothe thy third in tacky garment of snark to display your holy sneer. tweet out your glorious insanity to the Heavens that thy flock might be led astray.  Amen"

22 hours ago, hail2skins said:

Impeachment does not mean he gets removed from office. I think two-thirds of the Senate would have to vote to remove him and that isn't happening.

The difference between 2016 and 2020 is that Trump will be an incumbent president. Incumbent presidents are difficult to beat if the economy is not in or recently experienced a recession. Both W and Obama were relatively weak incumbents that were able to get re-elected. I agree with you that Trump's egomania run wild is a big question mark, but as long as the economy is decent, I suspect that even enough swing voters who went against Hillary will give him the benefit of the doubt of "having not screwed anything up."  Who the Dems nominate will be important, but its tough to see anyone as inspiring as, say, Bill Clinton was in 1992. 

His approval ratings still stink, if there is collusion found they will sink dramatically.  Again his base is not enough, he won by taking the swing voters who couldn't vote for Hillary.

While I agree with you incumbents have a big advantage this will not be your normal incumbent.  

10 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Nobody hates Joe Walsh more than me, but his lyric "you can check out anytime you like but you can never leave" seems appropriate for his situation. 

You're thinking of the guitarist for the Eagles. Different Joe Walsh. This is the one who sings "Life's Been Good" and wants to give guns to three year-olds.

59 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Jesus Christ. Russia is attacking us and has been for over three years. Their weapon is the GOP and it's moronic base. EVERYTHING you've been told about your party by the "fake news" keeps coming true and all you contribute to the conversation is "Dems are whiney *******" and "That drunk racist asshole is mentally ill. Real tolerant libs!!"

How about you get your ****ing **** together?

This is exactly the type of dumbassery that got the orange bozo elected.

Just an absolute joke.  And completely ignorant about.  Complete and total ignorance.  Hoping this ends.

5 minutes ago, zoony said:

Just an absolute joke.  And completely ignorant about.  Complete and total ignorance.  Hoping this ends.

****ING **** DUDE!!!!!

Ok, do you want to have a serious conversation about this? I do. I really do. Everybody hang out in this thread and watch this **** go down because Zoony is about to lay out his entire world view and I've been paying enough attention to know that this is going to be an epic embarrassment. It's a good thing that Trump bent over for Putin in front of the entire world today so this will only be the second biggest embarrassment to which we all bare witness.

What did I say in that post that isn't true and please tell me, what is the dumbassery that got the orange bozo elected?

8 minutes ago, zoony said:

Yeah, that's what got him elected. Exactly.

Edit: Pardon the interruption, Sacks N Stuff and zoony.  Continue.  I'll follow along with interest.

Archived