Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, twa said:

They are working to secure the systems, though I would prefer paper ballots.

The trolls,bots and propaganda are being addressed(but you will never eliminate that)

Anyone have evidence they accessed anything more than voter rolls? (not counting the idiot DNC that ignored the prior warnings and offers)

Oh? I missed the word that Faux News was being shut down.

17 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

You think they didn't hack the RNC or Trump campaign too? If so, why not? You would have a hard time convincing me that people like Carter Page or Sam Nunberg couldn't be tricked into clicking on a link.

They hacked everyone.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/comey-republicans-hacked-russia/index.html

Though GOP docs have been absent from releases.

1 hour ago, twa said:

They are working to secure the systems, though I would prefer paper ballots.

The trolls,bots and propaganda are being addressed(but you will never eliminate that)

Anyone have evidence they accessed anything more than voter rolls? (not counting the idiot DNC that ignored the prior warnings and offers)

Can you show me something showing that they are working on current systems? I haven't heard anything about that, it has seemed to me Trump and his enablers want to just keep things as they are.

I would certainly not mind a paper ballot,, frankly, i think it was inevitable that we'd face a serious problem over hacked computerized election machines.

trolls and bots and propaganda,, i know here in MD we in media have a lot of new laws to follow regarding transparency of who is buying political ads. 

~Bang

10 hours ago, Kilmer17 said:

Leaders don’t need to lead?

We all know exactly why Obama didn’t do anything.  He didn’t want to damage Hillary.  And it would have.  The GOP would have taken that opportunity to claim she stole the election etc. 

too bad.  

His is job as potus is more than just another shill for his party. 

You're smarter than this post. I'm sure of it. I just can't believe you won't let other people know. ☹

Archived