Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, twa said:

seems that way

Oh, we couldn't do anything w/o that guy giving us political cover :rolleyes: 

Another post in which you contribute nothing. It’s a new record every time you post

2 hours ago, Dan T. said:

Wasn’t there the whole thing about the Obama administration approaching Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell about issuing a joint statement regarding Russian interference and McConnell refusing?

Yep, and Barack shoulda taken it to the people at that point. Nationally televised news conference , 8pm. Lay it all out, every single little thing. 

We'll never know, but I think it could've helped SOMETHING.  ?

Edit add; delay the election, etc.?

2 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I dunno, maybe badger the **** out of him, accuse him of bad faith and generally air your stupid grievances like you do with everyone else.

I would love for anyone who thinks Trump/Russia is bull**** to explain this. Give me one reason why it makes sense that Trump has been a dick to basically every other world leader except Putin. 

33 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Another post in which you contribute nothing. It’s a new record every time you post

Your contribution has been weighed and found lacking.

20 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Yep, and Barack shoulda taken it to the people at that point. Nationally televised news conference , 8pm. Lay it all out, every single little thing. 

We'll never know, but I think it could've helped SOMETHING.  ?

I agree. Or as soon as McConnell said no, he should have walked in front of the press and destroyed McConnell while laying it all out 

Just admiring:  

1)  Barack Obama saw a hostile foreign government engages in a long-running, covert, operation to harm our country.  The information was obtained by some of the most covert and sophisticated intelligence tools in our nation's arsenal.  (And revealing that he has said information might threaten said tools.)  His assessment of the situation tells him that the attack will not succeed in harming the country (at least, not in any directly attributable way).  He attempts to make a neutral, bipartisan, message, promoting American solidarity, while revealing very little of the actual intelligence (including not revealing which political Party the Russians are helping), and is rejected (by the senior member of the Party which the Russians are helping).  Obama weighs the projected harm of allowing the attack to continue (which is estimated to be low, if any), against the harm of revealing the fact that we are aware of the Russian attack, and chooses not to reveal the fact that we know.  

2)  Skippy the Turtle, the ranking member of the political Party whom the Russian espionage agencies are attempting to aid, was approached by the current (and about to retire) President, and asked to make a joint public service announcement, making vague (and thus not classified-information-revealing) generic slogans asking the American people to stand together, and to not allow propaganda being sent to our country by enemies of our country, to affect their decision in the upcoming election.  And refuses to do so. 

I can see two possible reasons for doing so.  One is because Skippy knows damned well which Party the Russians are helping, and he wants all the Russian help his side can get.  The other is that he simply will not permit the appearance of bipartisanship, even on a matter as simple and pro-country as a call to reject foreign propaganda.  In short, in either case, he chose Party over Country, at the very least.  

3)  The Donald Trump campaign, when told that the Russian espionage agencies wants to help him win, drops what they have scheduled and clears room to meet with the Russian representative, to discuss/negotiate/coordinate said aid.  (And then follows through, after the meeting, with giving Russia something they want, and receives said aid.)  

Guess which decision of the above three our resident Trump supporters think we should be looking at, as a shameful example of placing politics above doing the Right Thing.  

27 minutes ago, nonniey said:

What rule are your referring too?

O was on double secret probation.

41 minutes ago, Larry said:

His assessment of the situation\

10-4 good buddy, he choose poorly

12 hours ago, Kilmer17 said:

Always the excuse for Obama’s lack of leadership. 

BS you know full well how that would have played out. You know full well that McConnell would have denied all knowledge of it.

You know full well that the only people who would have even believed it were the anti-Trump voters. The GOP would have howled, claiming Obama was influencing the election, to a person they would have denied the reports. Hell, to this very day THEY deny the reports!

Don’t piss down my leg and tell me it’s raining.

10 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

You’re kidding right?! The GOPers were already claiming that Obama was looking for an excuse for a third term. He could have played taped confussions from Trump and Putin themselves and the Right would have screamed that Obama was the one trying to influence the election.

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

BS you know full well how that would have played out. You know full well that McConnell would have denied all knowledge of it.

You know full well that the only people who would have even believed it were the anti-Trump voters. The GOP would have howled, claiming Obama was influencing the election, to a person they would have denied the reports. Hell, to this very day THEY deny the reports!

Don’t piss down my leg and tell me it’s raining.

You’re kidding right?! The GOPers were already claiming that Obama was looking for an excuse for a third term. He could have played taped confussions from Trump and Putin themselves and the Right would have screamed that Obama was the one trying to influence the election.

Leaders lead.  Poor Obama.  Big mean Mitch wouldn’t let him say anything 

Archived