Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

As for collusion, it doesn't matter to the GOP voters.  I think we will find out that the GOP also colluded with the Russians in 2016.  Trump, the GOP and their voters will be working with the Russians this fall and in 2020.  Hillary was the existential threat in 2016; so collusion was justified to save America; in their minds.  It will be justified in 2018 and beyond; to save America from the Dems; in their minds.

It is clear that the NRA has no problem getting in bed with Russia for the sake of what they considering the 2nd amendment, and there has been no rush of Trump supporters to leave the NRA.  They aren't not going to vote for him because of Russian collusion (and Trump will just claim it is false).

My god if I believed Putin I would be impressed by him...he forms sentences and is coherent.

Can't wait to hear the employee give his "speech".

Diplomacy with Putin = diplomacy with Osama bin Laden

"The relationship between Russia and the United States has never been worse, until 4 hours ago. I really believe that."

Jesus H Christ!

What a dip****.

I swear to god we have the dumbest person serving as the President.

This is utterly embarrassing.

Trump used this "summit" as an opportunity to bash his own intelligence services.

He used it to rant about conspiracy theories.

He used it to blame the United States and gave EVERY pass to Russia.

This man is in the bag and if you don't believe that by now then you're just a partisan hack who does not truly care about our country, the law, the truth.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2018/07/16/trump-is-now-repaying-putin-for-helping-him-win-the-presidency/?utm_term=.775e71325234

In blaming only previous U.S. leadership and the current Mueller probe for bad relations with Russia — and not Russia’s attack on our democracy, which is particularly galling, now that this attack has been described in great new detail — Trump is not merely spinning in a way that benefits himself. He’s also giving a gift to Putin, by signaling that he will continue to do all he can to delegitimize efforts to establish the full truth about Russian interference, which in turn telegraphs that Russia can continue such efforts in the future (which U.S. intelligence officials have warned will happen in the 2018 elections). In a sense, by doing this, Trump is colluding with such efforts right now.

7 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

It's out and out treason. Any Republicans who go along with Trump are treasonous also. There's no middle ground.

the mother****er has done everything but hold up a neon painted sign at this point

45 is an enemy of the united states

1 minute ago, tshile said:

Its obviously a pivot for pr purposes

So you're just going to ignore the opportunity to leverage Joe Walsh against the continued Trumpster-divers?

REALLY!?

We said all along that we'd celebrate as Trumpsters turned on him, now is not the time to shoot a high profile Tea Party Rightwinger who is busy rejecting Trump. Unless of course you want to keep using Pelosi tweets to convince them.

2 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

So you're just going to ignore the opportunity to leverage Joe Walsh against the continued Trumpster-divers?

REALLY!?

We said all along that we'd celebrate as Trumpsters turned on him, now is not the time to shoot a high profile Tea Party Rightwinger who is busy rejecting Trump. Unless of course you want to keep using Pelosi tweets to convince them.

He just spent a bunch of time talking into a camera about how arming 5 and 6 year olds to protect schools is a good idea.

Yay. He said something critical about Trump.

Ultimately he's a buffoon and we'd be better off if he wasn't working in a position that controls the country. 

Maybe he's genuinely changed his mind. I'm not willing to bet on it.

I'll be laughing at you when he's back to supporting Trump and you're angry with him again.

Archived