Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

The GOP hasn't been actively conspiring to obstruct justice and investigation because they need Trump

There is nothing Trump has done for them that Pence would not do for them, more competently and more enthusiastically. 

They've been actively covering for him because they need Trump's voters. Those are the "useful idiots" that they need.  

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

When even 50% of Fox News is reporting on Trump for what he/it (the situation...) is......how does the "Fake News" BS still go over with some folks?  

I read some of the Fox News comments.  Apparently Neil Cavuto is a NeverTrumper and a closeted liberal.

8 minutes ago, Forehead said:

I read some of the Fox News comments.  Apparently Neil Cavuto is a NeverTrumper and a closeted liberal.

I kid you not, there was a guy that was commenting on a facebook post last night who claimed that Faux News was liberal.

He said that the owners were all Democrats, and since they have people from both parties then they report almost down the middle.

He was truly insistent.

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

When even 50% of Fox News is reporting on Trump for what he/it (the situation...) is......how does the "Fake News" BS still go over with some folks?  

29 minutes ago, Forehead said:

19 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

I kid you not, there was a guy that was commenting on a facebook post last night who claimed that Faux News was liberal.

He said that the owners were all Democrats, and since they have people from both parties then they report almost down the middle.

He was truly insistent.

It is an important to realize that Fox News viewers don't go to Fox News to be told what to think.  They already think a certain way, and they go to Fox News to have that way of thinking confirmed.  What they think is that everything Trump does is good/correct/smart/tough/presidential and that all liberals are bad/dumb/evil/godless/weak.  They will continue to watch Fox News so long as Fox News continues to confirm their biases.  As soon as Fox News fails to fill that roll, they'll call them liberals and move on to whatever outlet tells them they are smart.  

33 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

It is an important to realize that Fox News viewers don't go to Fox News to be told what to think.  They already think a certain way, and they go to Fox News to have that way of thinking confirmed.  What they think is that everything Trump does is good/correct/smart/tough/presidential and that all liberals are bad/dumb/evil/godless/weak.  They will continue to watch Fox News so long as Fox News continues to confirm their biases.  As soon as Fox News fails to fill that roll, they'll call them liberals and move on to whatever outlet tells them they are smart.  

Just going from memory, but shortly after Trump was elected, Fox News criticized one of his decisions. Almost instantly, large chunks of their viewership flocked to Brietbart. (Fox stopped criticizing him).

23 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Just that one word "would" instead of "wouldn't."  That was the whole problem with the Helsinki press conference. 

You ****ing scumbag.

Yup, all good now. Whew and here I thought Trump went for 20 minutes blathering about how this whole thing is a fabrication and that Putin is innocent.

If ANYONE reading this believes Trump today then your stupidity knows no bounds!

Archived