Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

It's been awhile since the debates but I remember one of the exchanges between Trump & Hillary basically was Hillary saying that certain industries like Coal are going out of business (and for good reason) and that the gov't should be providing new training on current and future industries that will provide job security in the present and for future generations.

Trump's response was basically, "Nah....Coal is awesome!"

See Democrat Party platform 2016 for job training programs proposed.

51 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

See Democrat Party platform 2016 for job training programs proposed.

Right and really in general the (D) platform has been to invest in the people in order to make a better future, while the GOP platform has basically been...."pull yourself up by your bootstraps......if you can afford boots, that is"

11 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

What’s the implication?   That Trump AND Sanders colluded?

Mueller seems interested in coordination of the timing of the Wikileaks email dump the day before the Dem convention. I guess it depends how much Devine knew about the source of the emails. 

Guessing he is one of the 5 witnesses that Mueller is seeking immunity for in the Manafort trial. 

I wasn't one of em. I just thought Bernie offered more of the change I want. Going hard left wouldn't really be feasible, but I thought he would really fight for the little guy more than Hillary. I voted for Bernie in the primary and Hillary in the general. ?

I have no issue at all if the burn gets caught up on this. And I'm happy they are investigating it. 

Not only does it show fairness, but I want all the Russians out of our government. I dont think it's too much to ask for our elected officials to be above this ****. Sorry burn but even if it's you I really dont give a damn. Gotstago

2 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I wasn't one of em. I just thought Bernie offered more of the change I want. Going hard left wouldn't really be feasible, but I thought he would really fight for the little guy more than Hillary. I voted for Bernie in the primary and Hillary in the general. ?

I was totally a burnie bro until I had to be Hilldog hoe

1 hour ago, Kilmer17 said:

What’s the implication?   That Trump AND Sanders colluded?

From my reading, it seems unlikely.  Remember, the Manafort stuff mostly goes back years.  Devine worked in the same law form as Manfort back when the Russian-puppet was trying to become President of Ukraine (don't remember the guys name).  Manafort's  law firm was working for that guy (who would then later help embezzle dirty Russian money out of Russia (with Manafort's help)).

Devine quit about that time.  This is all ended back in 2010 though and Devine quit.  I haven't seen any dates on these e-mails, but it seems like Devine was starting to understand things were dirty and got out, and these e-mails are part of the paper trial where Devine was starting to understand they were really working for the Russians, and this guy was a Russian puppet.

(Now, this doesn't rule out that later around 2016 Devine and Manafort weren't working together against Hillary (with Russia), but it doesn't seem like that is a necessity either.  And certainly in 2016, Devine should have known that Manafort was dirty.)

I would assume it means it's possible someone in the Bernie campaign may have caught wind of Russia's willingness to take down Hillary, and they wanted a piece of the action.  The idea that Bernie himself was involved, however, is highly unlikely. 

Could the Trump hotel lose its liquor license because of the president’s character?

Last week, an Advisory Neighborhood Commission voted unanimously to support a petition that seeks to revoke the Trump International Hotel’s liquor license on the grounds that its owner — you know, the president of the United States — is not of “good character.”

The ANC is not even the one where the luxury hotel is located.

During its July 11 meeting, the commissioners of ANC 4C — which represents Petworth, Columbia Heights and other neighborhoods north of Trump’s downtown property — voted 8 to 0 to support a complaint that looks to strip the hotel of its liquor license. In June, a group of religious and judicial leaders petitioned the D.C. Alcoholic Beverage Control Board to force the Trump hotel to justify why it should keep its alcohol permit when D.C. law states that license applicants must be of “good character and generally fit for the responsibilities of licensure.”

“It is our considered view that Donald Trump, the true and actual owner of the Trump International Hotel, is not a person of good character, doesn’t meet the D.C. Code … requirements and therefore the license should be revoked,” ANC 4C chairman, Bennett Hilley, and vice chair, Charlotte Nugent, wrote in a letter to the director of the Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration. (The emphasis, incidentally, was the authors’.)

Click on the link for the full article

4 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I would assume it means it's possible someone in the Bernie campaign may have caught wind of Russia's willingness to take down Hillary, and they wanted a piece of the action.  The idea that Bernie himself was involved, however, is highly unlikely. 

I looked the dates on the e-mails between Devine and Manafort are most recently from 2010.  That's when they were working together on political stuff in the Ukraine.

There are more recent ones with Devine on them (2014), but those don't include Manafort and include R. Gates (who I would assume is Robert Gates).

Probably Devine telling Gates what he knows about Manafort.

1 hour ago, Bang said:

Wouldn't one fringe or the other satisfy the plan of destabilizing?

~Bang

I wouldn't have any trouble believing that Putin figured Hillary would win, but he wanted her to take office weak.  

2 hours ago, China said:

Could the Trump hotel lose its liquor license because of the president’s character?

Last week, an Advisory Neighborhood Commission voted unanimously to support a petition that seeks to revoke the Trump International Hotel’s liquor license on the grounds that its owner — you know, the president of the United States — is not of “good character.”

The ANC is not even the one where the luxury hotel is located.

During its July 11 meeting, the commissioners of ANC 4C — which represents Petworth, Columbia Heights and other neighborhoods north of Trump’s downtown property — voted 8 to 0 to support a complaint that looks to strip the hotel of its liquor license. In June, a group of religious and judicial leaders petitioned the D.C. Alcoholic Beverage Control Board to force the Trump hotel to justify why it should keep its alcohol permit when D.C. law states that license applicants must be of “good character and generally fit for the responsibilities of licensure.”

“It is our considered view that Donald Trump, the true and actual owner of the Trump International Hotel, is not a person of good character, doesn’t meet the D.C. Code … requirements and therefore the license should be revoked,” ANC 4C chairman, Bennett Hilley, and vice chair, Charlotte Nugent, wrote in a letter to the director of the Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration. (The emphasis, incidentally, was the authors’.)

Click on the link for the full article

This sort of activity helps Trump politically. Been telling ya'll the resistance is going to get Trump reelected.

1 hour ago, nonniey said:

This sort of activity helps Trump politically. Been telling ya'll the resistance is going to get Trump reelected.

You think everything helps Trump. You coming here and repeatedly getting thrashed helps Trump, in your mind.

7 hours ago, nonniey said:

Last week there was like a three day window in between any children being taken from their parents and the latest round of Mueller indictments and the right wingers were in here all like, "The left has jumped the shark!" and "The left is worse and it's not even close!!".

This week the President committed treason on a world stage and two days later the entire GOP is back to doing everything they can to keep people from finding out what the **** is going on or to keep Russia from attacking us in the future. At this point, "Republican" treachery and scumbaggery is just business as usual but people will come up with excuses like, "Well since the left plays identity politics I have to vote for the party that sells out the country and also plays identity politics." or "A small group of people in one party is going after the traitor's liquor license so I have to vote for the party who, as a whole, is beholden to and supportive of the administration that when called upon to request the extradition of 12 spies who were indicted as part of an attack on our country, responded instead by giving serious consideration to handing over a former U.S. diplomat to the country who was and is attacking us.

Seems to me the "resistance" needs to ramp it up.

Archived