Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

No one is going to give a crap about this nothing burger.

Ready to defend Waters, several members of Black Panther Party wielded metal pipes, bats, and signs as they waved the Pan-African Flag and chanted “black power.” Members of the Local 36, a roofers union, also stood in support of the congresswoman.

image.png.55311fa356cae12465a8bb33dfa38538.png

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/anti-maxine-waters-protest-canceled-black-panthers-take-over

This doesnt help. I dont want to be in the same party as Black Panthers. Maxine Waters sound bites dont help imo. Keith Ellison running as Dem candidate wont help unite the Dem party either.  

This just feeds Trumps base.

Just now, TryTheBeal! said:

The Washington Examiner feeds Trumps base far more than anything the Black Panther Party has ever done.  Delightfully ironic, don’t you think?

Yeah I used a conservative news site but their article was the same as LA Times and a few others I read. Are you saying this is "fake news" bc of the news source? Wouldnt that be ironic. By all accounts they did chant "Black Power", they did mob the truck and steal the flag, they did burn it and say its not their flag.

2 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

Yeah I used a conservative news site but their article was the same as LA Times and a few others I read. Are you saying this is "fake news" bc of the news source? Wouldnt that be ironic. By all accounts they did chant "Black Power", they did mob the truck and steal the flag, they did burn it and say its not their flag.

If you post opinion pieces from the Washington Examiner, you have no credibility nor do you deserve any.

Do better.

Who cares about trumps base. They are what they are and will vote how they vote. We don’t need them, don’t need to understand them, and don’t need to figure out why they’re so ****ing ignorant and lacking in character. 

Im tired of people walking around on eggshells for these troglodytes. Stop being scared or worried about these people, you’re giving them way more power and importance and attention than they deserve. 

If the dems keep getting boots on the ground and actually talk to people while keeping the politics local we’ll have a shot at getting enough to turnout to vote. 

1 hour ago, Fresh8686 said:

Who cares about trumps base. They are what they are and will vote how they vote. We don’t need them, don’t need to understand them, and don’t need to figure out why they’re so ****ing ignorant and lacking in character. 

Im tired of people walking around on eggshells for these troglodytes. Stop being scared or worried about these people, you’re giving them way more power and importance and attention than they deserve. 

If the dems keep getting boots on the ground and actually talk to people while keeping the politics local we’ll have a shot at getting enough to turnout to vote. 

Yep, the first thing to understand about this group of bullies  is that all of your 'understanding' will not be reciprocated, it will be mocked and used against you.

If a person needs to be convinced by now to not vote for Trump or his endorsements, they have no intention of changing their mind, and it doesn't matter anymore how much further this administration swirls us down the toilet. They deserve no understanding at all. and if that causes them to dig in, then so be it. Their intent is crystal clear, and there is no dialogue on the agenda.

~Bang

11 hours ago, nonniey said:

This sort of activity helps Trump politically. Been telling ya'll the resistance is going to get Trump reelected.

I think Trump has his base, but I don't think he's gaining any new votes.  He's lost votes, if anything.  The Democrats will gain votes from multiple sources, IMO.  

14 hours ago, PeterMP said:

I looked the dates on the e-mails between Devine and Manafort are most recently from 2010.  That's when they were working together on political stuff in the Ukraine.

There are more recent ones with Devine on them (2014), but those don't include Manafort and include R. Gates (who I would assume is Robert Gates).

Probably Devine telling Gates what he knows about Manafort.

Not sure but I think it's Rick Gates, the Manafort associate who seems to have flipped. 

Fresh and Bang - I disagree. Fresh, if I changed 2 words from your post, it would read near identical to a lot of Fox News commenters.

This isnt a perfect analogy but its like hippies or rastas who smoke cigarettes. Lol. Youre doing it wrong man. You take pieces of something that are easy and you like but dont follow or practice the other things which may be hard or difficult. Easier to accuse others of being intolerant .. instead of practicing actual tolerance.

Patience, openness and willingness to understand is a two way street imo. If youre done with all that, grab a bat and stand in line I suppose. The line is growing. 

(Im talking patience and openness with your average trump supporter grandma, not the confederate flag flying yokels who make headlines)

24 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

There's probably more productive  brainpower in a can of spam then many of them. I agree, 100%

11 hours ago, nonniey said:

This sort of activity helps Trump politically. Been telling ya'll the resistance is going to get Trump reelected.

You still havent made a good argument as to how the resistance translates to more votes. I understand the premise I guess. White anxiety or some such thing caused by the resistance pushes people to vote, but that's what happened last time and it's not why he won nore is it anything different than the majority of general elections from what I understand. Republicans have never had a problem getting thier people out to vote. 

Also there is no Obama backlash this time which I think we can argue is much more of a motivator and causes much more "anxiety" right?

Trump's base gets fed off of anything.

Shoot, if they just drove a truck with a picture of a smiling Obama and his speeches being said on a loudspeaker through areas that would probably rile Trump voters up as much as anything.

The secret is that they're ALWAYS riled up.  They're basically the Hulk in Avengers I.

What they are really saying is "this will be used as an excuse to vote for Trump while not taking personal responsibility for my vote, by saying that I'm voting AGAINST antifa/ms-13/illegals/Hillary/black panthers/etc."  "I don't like Trump but what choice did I have?"

That is the entire civility debate in a nutshell.  It's cover to vote FOR Trump while pretending you're voting AGAINST something else.

39 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

Fresh and Bang - I disagree. Fresh, if I changed 2 words from your post, it would read near identical to a lot of Fox News commenters.

This isnt a perfect analogy but its like hippies or rastas who smoke cigarettes. Lol. Youre doing it wrong man. You take pieces of something that are easy and you like but dont follow or practice the other things which may be hard or difficult. Easier to accuse others of being intolerant .. instead of practicing actual tolerance.

Patience, openness and willingness to understand is a two way street imo. If youre done with all that, grab a bat and stand in line I suppose. The line is growing. 

(Im talking patience and openness with your average trump supporter grandma, not the confederate flag flying yokels who make headlines)

Have fun with that.

Here's the new sign up in Calvert County. (This is a billboard on route 4, which if no one knows is actually Pennsylvania avenue.. roughly 40 miles from the White House front door.)

at least this one isn't threatening everyone with gun violence like the one from early summer.

1016f3ce-b317-49b0-a872-ee9232a17bbd.PNG

You be compassionate. They show up at my door they won't be getting anything but what they give.

If you think for a second that any of them are willing to listen about anything, you are either with them, or  naively strolling up to the slaughter.

No thanks. These folks deserve none of it anymore. Patience is exhausted. As i've said numerous times, this group have spent the last 20+ years treating political differences like enemies, drinking hate and fear like water,  and are currently placing this country's greatest enemy on a platform.

And now that Americans are realizing that these deplolarble mother****ers  DO view them as enemies in every sense of the word, that they are LAUGHING while they sell their country out,  they want to cry for civility and understanding and dialogue.

**** them. 

~Bang

1 hour ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

Ready to defend Waters, several members of Black Panther Party wielded metal pipes, bats, and signs as they waved the Pan-African Flag and chanted “black power.” Members of the Local 36, a roofers union, also stood in support of the congresswoman.

image.png.55311fa356cae12465a8bb33dfa38538.png

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/anti-maxine-waters-protest-canceled-black-panthers-take-over

This doesnt help. I dont want to be in the same party as Black Panthers. Maxine Waters sound bites dont help imo. Keith Ellison running as Dem candidate wont help unite the Dem party either.  

This just feeds Trumps base.

I don't want to be in the same party as white supremacists. 

I love how the same people who complain about broad brush guilt by association criticisms of their party are quick to use them against the opposition.

Add: The story I called a nothing burger was about a group trying to get the liquor license of the Trump Hotel revoked. Obviously the racial division tactics are effective.

MW-FS320_Confed_20170814163519_ZH.jpg

34 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

I don't want to be in the same party as white supremacists. 

I love how the same people who complain about broad brush guilt by association criticisms of their party are quick to use them against the opposition.

Add: The story I called a nothing burger was about a group trying to get the liquor license of the Trump Hotel revoked. Obviously the racial division tactics are effective.

@Why am I Mr. Pink?

Yeah, that's my thought too.

I don't really want to be in a party with the Black Panthers,but I also don't want to be in a party that is supported by David Duke.

And also, I'll say it for like the 10th time.  Donald Trump is President because of the people that voted for him.  If he wins again, it will be the fault of the people that vote for him.

Nobody else.  People are responsible for who they vote for.

Archived