Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

5 hours ago, twa said:

So I can't expect any complaints from you on people berating/harassing the press?

Or are they immune?

When the press starts caging children to score political points, then by all means, “harass” them by non-violently playing them audio of the consequences.   

You sure are quite vocal vocal about this whole “harassment” thing while being conspicuously silent when people like the press are already harangued and cursed at during trump rallies. 

The people in the first paragraph are caging children. The people in the second are reporting the news. 

Which one has cause for being “harassed” again? 

27 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I have no clue what this dude is talking about.  Top Google results are Breitbart, DailyCaller, FreeRepublic, etc so I'm not going to bother reading them.  Can you give me some insight?

Dunno, Rick Wilson is a Conservative anti-Trump Republican, he’s a regular Conservative columnist and talking head on several media. 

6 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

It's a race to the bottom.  One party got a head start, but I'm afraid the other isn't that far behind.  Such a frustrating time to be an American.  

Please... they aren’t anywhere close. The right is far ahead and pulling away. They’ve got so many gears, it’s crazy.

Edit: They also have a scientific borehill drill.

57 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I have no clue what this dude is talking about.  Top Google results are Breitbart, DailyCaller, FreeRepublic, etc so I'm not going to bother reading them.  Can you give me some insight?

I assumed it was twitter and email threats. The Breitbart search revealed some of that, during the Republican primaries.  Politico link

8 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Patriot Act anyone?

Agreed. Libs rightly protested the Patriot Act and potential abuses of it under W. Bush, but then for the most turned a blind eye when Obama not only left in place, but was even more aggressive in its use. We have been passive and silent about the erorssion of our privacy rights especially for a long time.

I have heard she received numerous death threats so it may be justified......

Depends how credible those death threats are. Probably every politician receives death threats. An insane number of reporters do. I've been threatened myself.

"Federal debt held by the public has ballooned over the past decade,"

What party held the Presidency for the majority of the past decade again?

And who has controlled the purse strings for the majority of the last decade?

1 minute ago, Burgold said:

Agreed. Libs rightly protested the Patriot Act and potential abuses of it under W. Bush, but then for the most turned a blind eye when Obama not only left in place, but was even more aggressive in its use. 

Thank you. I've been clamoring just a tad about this, and the hullabaloo it's caused in my household cannot be measured. Dead serious. 

8 hours ago, Llevron said:

I mean when 10% of the people outside any establishment are throwing poop I think it's fair to say all hell broke lose lol

Lol and the best part is the person had to collect said poop, transport it in their car, and then yelled make America great again while throwing feces at a restaurant who kicked someone out they've never met. That is some taaaaasty irony. 

After this whole thing I have this vision of a gaggle of 500 lb people getting enraged on their laptops but when it comes to getting off their ass, they're like nah I've said my piece online, going to protest requires effort. 

30 minutes ago, TheMalcolmConnection said:

Lol and the best part is the person had to collect said poop, transport it in their car, and then yelled make America great again while throwing feces at a restaurant who kicked someone out they've never met. That is some taaaaasty irony. 

After this whole thing I have this vision of a gaggle of 500 lb people getting enraged on their laptops but when it comes to getting off their ass, they're like nah I've said my piece online, going to protest requires effort. 

Not even that.  It was the wrong Red Hen, the one in DC is not affiliated in any way with the one in VA she was actually kicked out of.

...and in another non surprise, the stolen seat at SCOTUS has decided that 42 years of precedent has to be changed.

The Janus ruling came back with a 5-4 ruling in favor of the plaintiff. That should just about kill off any power that unionized members had. Congrats neocons...another winner harming the worker (long term)

1 hour ago, TheMalcolmConnection said:

The really interesting thing I noticed is the people with all the anti-gay flags are this weird group that showed up in our town like 2-3 weeks ago. This dude is preaching on the street corner while two people play a drum. Bizarre.

Based on the reports I read, they sound very similar to the Westboro Baptist Church AKA the God Hates Fags people.  

I am all for those types becoming the face of Trumpism.  

9 minutes ago, TheMalcolmConnection said:

When they first showed up, I'm like, "Oh, this is quirky af." I have no idea where they came from or when they got here. Just odd.

Seen the same cats outside the Fairfax community fair thing. just a few weeks ago. Weird. 

13 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Patriot Act anyone?

I have heard she received numerous death threats so it may be justified......

"Federal debt held by the public has ballooned over the past decade,"

What party held the Presidency for the majority of the past decade again?

What party held the Presidency when the financial collapse occurred? Which President passed TARP? Is the deficit going up or down now? 

Add: I believe the most fiscally responsible action our government has taken in recent history was the sequester, which was a compromise between parties in a divided gov. The second the Rs had full control they blew that up. Ds probably would have too.

Here is an article on the ballooning of the debt by noted liberal rag Forbes.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2018/01/15/obamas-federal-debt-grew-at-a-slower-rate-than-reagan-h-w-bush-or-w-bush/#2706cff61917

Republicans use a sound bite that the federal debt doubled under Obama. In looking at the numbers that is close to being numerically correct but falls short of being 100%. However when you take into account the Great Recession, making W. Bush’s temporary tax cuts permanent, increased Social Security and Medicare spending as more Baby Boomers retire and become 65 years old and the Afghanistan and Iraq wars he inherited the story is quite different.

The first thing you notice when looking at the federal deficits from fiscal 2007 (the U.S. government fiscal year ends in September) is that it increased by almost $1 trillion from fiscal 2008 (two months before Obama was elected and four months before he was sworn in) to fiscal 2009. It remained over $1 trillion per year for four years and got below Bush’s last years deficit in fiscal 2015. It continued to decrease until Obama’s last year and has increased in Trump’s first year in office.

Fiscal 2007: $161 billion (next to last year of Bush’s second term)
Fiscal 2008: $459 billion (beginning impact from the Great Recession)
Fiscal 2009: $1.4 trillion (Obama’s first year and in the teeth of the Recession)
Fiscal 2010: $1.3 trillion
Fiscal 2011: $1.3 trillion
Fiscal 2012: $1.1 trillion
Fiscal 2013: $680 billion
Fiscal 2014: $485 billion
Fiscal 2015: $438 billion
Fiscal 2016: $587 billion
Fiscal 2017: $666 billion (Trump’s first year of his Presidency)

It is clear that the almost $1 trillion jump between fiscal 2008 and 2009 was due to the Great Recession. Tax receipts fell, expenditures rose and Obama and Congress passed the American Economy and Reinvestment Act to combat the recession.

It then compares Obama to each President going back to Reagan.  You can look at the data yourself.

President Obama’s debt actually grew at a slower annual rate than any of the Republican presidents even though there were events that negatively impacted the deficit that started before he became President. The Great Recession is probably the biggest of them as can be seen in the yearly deficit numbers. While all politicians use data to support their positions, the sound bite that the debt doubled under Obama is very misleading.

49 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

What party held the Presidency when the financial collapse occurred? Which President passed TARP? Is the deficit going up or down now? 

Add: I believe the most fiscally responsible action our government has taken in recent history was the sequester, which was a compromise between parties in a divided gov. The second the Rs had full control they blew that up. Ds probably would have too.

Honestly both sides suck at controlling their spending so really don't like either side complaining about the debt.  Difference is one side doesn't use it as a talking point and at least intends for the money to help people.  The other side ****es about it when they aren't in power then just gives money to their rich friends when they are in power.

4 hours ago, Bang said:

Literally throwing **** like an angry monkey.

Are we FINALLY GREAT AGAIN or WHAT??

~MAGA!!!!!!!!!!

I think this is the civility that Trump supporters have been demanding of their opponents.

I wonder if there is money to be made selling t-shirts with the **** thrower's likeness to the Trump crowd?

51-year-old Reginald Scott See, from Martinsburg, West Virginia.

DgtJFUjWsAAxpwd.jpg

Archived