Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

6 minutes ago, twa said:

yes like those, maybe at their house or where they eat or play though.

You OK with that?

I like this whole "be careful what you wish for" thing you are doing. I'm sure Jesus would dig it. 

11 minutes ago, twa said:

yes like those, maybe at their house or where they eat or play though.

You OK with that?

Sure, I feel that if those journalists are making decisions that negatively affect the lives of hundreds of millions of people the certainly, they should be held to account.

But then, you and I both know that GOP anger is misplaced. And you know that their anger is completely trumped up.

6 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I like this whole "be careful what you wish for" thing you are doing. I'm sure Jesus would dig it. 

Oh but remember @twawould never advocate protests that would be seen in public or cause a disturbance.

22 minutes ago, Llevron said:

They didnt really say anything out of control. 

How can you sleep at night

Why are you doing this

Stuff like that. They were a little emotional for my tastes but I can understand it in this case I guess. 

When you're a private person in a neighborhood, and someone knows you're snatching stuff from your neighbors' yards, they can call you out (in the hood) and you'll probably feel bad enough to return the lawn tools or whatever, and APOLOGIZE.

We the people are having our rights yanked away without saying a word. (And sitting by while others do it, profiting from our fear of leaving our jobs. )

I can't begin to think of how long we'll let this go on.

23 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I like how ya'll have found Jesus. :)

3 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

We the people are having our rights yanked away without saying a word.

Patriot Act anyone?

2 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

LoL!!!! Now who’s the damned snowflake!?

I have heard she received numerous death threats so it may be justified......

2 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Ladies and Gentlemen...I proudly present to you Modern Conservatism.....

"Federal debt held by the public has ballooned over the past decade,"

What party held the Presidency for the majority of the past decade again?

At first, it was just two guys holding Trump banners, a Confederate flag and a Corey Stewart for U.S. Senate sign. Standing in a steady rain, mobbed by three or four TV crews who had been stationed across from the darkened restaurant since morning, the pair said they were there to call for civility.

“Just to let these people know that we don’t appreciate their communism and their kicking out our public servant,” said Chris Wayne, 35, of Monterey, a mountain hamlet about an hour north of Lexington.

Wayne gave his occupation as “vigilante” — he pointed to the “VGL-NTE” license plates of his red Ford Super Duty pickup — and said that “politics shouldn’t decide whether you can eat dinner or not.”

Well here is a gentleman whose opinion we should all respect. 

33 minutes ago, TheMalcolmConnection said:

All hell broke loose outside the red hen? Nice job media. I drove past it at least five times today after work and there were more camera people than protestors. Grand total of MAYBE ten people protesting both sides. 

I mean when 10% of the people outside any establishment are throwing poop I think it's fair to say all hell broke lose lol

Archived