Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Just now, Larry said:

I try to convince myself that this is "Donald Trump, Great Negotiator" in action. That his plan is to blow up the WTO, and then reluctantly permit the grownups to entice him back into the room, by dangling treats at him. 

Yeah, except we didn’t see that with the G8, TPP, or any of the other relationships he’s been sabotaging. 

1 hour ago, Burgold said:

Yeah, except we didn’t see that with the G8, TPP, or any of the other relationships he’s been sabotaging. 

Trump appears to live from transaction to transaction. That is his mindset. He doesn't have any relationships, arguably even in his personal life. Although there may have been a relationship there that has been broken by other transactions Trump had with Stormy and others.

The deal with the Christian Right seems highly transactional. They don't actually believe anything they say about him but prioritize the one thing he can bring them over everything else, even their own integrity.

1 hour ago, Corcaigh said:

Trump appears to live from transaction to transaction. That is his mindset. He doesn't have any relationships, arguably even in his personal life. Although there may have been a relationship there that has been broken by other transactions Trump had with Stormy and others.

The deal with the Christian Right seems highly transactional. They don't actually believe anything they say about him but prioritize the one thing he can bring them over everything else, even their own integrity.

I know a guy just like this, as long as you have something to offer him you have a 10 on your forehead, and the moment that your usefulness to him has waned you barely warrant a passing nod on the street. He was a family "friend" but I've had to discuss with my kids that he is highly transactional. The saddest part for me is that this man will die alone...with family around him. He cannot be bothered to invest his attention in anyone or anything that does not personally benefit him or his business. That's exactly like I see Trump, only Trump is a steroid infused image of my "friend".

15 hours ago, visionary said:

soba ni kite kuzureyuku yokusei
boku wo kowagaranai de
tobenai tori ga yumemita sora
majiwatteku iro sore wa chigau Red
doa wo tataku oto ni boku wa mimi wo fusaida
tataiteru no wa kimi soretomo hoka no?
Will your lips taste the kiss of death?

daarin unmei ga kekkan wo hashiru yo
ugokihajimeta sekai …ai?
dare yori mo tokeaitai yo daarin
boku wo kowagaranaide Kiss me now..