Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

7 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Yeah, that’s all I know is that he dresses left.

———

BTW, that Steve Schmidt interview was pretty interesting. I wonder if Republicans will read it and take to heart what he’s saying or dismiss him as a DC swamp creature with a liberal agenda....actually I don’t wonder at all.

His leaving the Republican party (by tweet at 2:41am a couple weeks ago) was a monumental thing. It's always funny when Nicolle Wallace has him on her show...while they'll both recognize that trying to shove McCain/Palin down our throats was a ****ty idea, it was peanuts compared to whatever is going on now. 

12 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

His leaving the Republican party (by tweet at 2:41am a couple weeks ago) was a monumental thing. It's always funny when Nicolle Wallace has him on her show...while they'll both recognize that trying to shove McCain/Palin down our throats was a ****ty idea, it was peanuts compared to whatever is going on now. 

I thought this was pretty interesting RE: Palin

President Obama said he draws a straight linefrom McCain’s choice of Sarah Palin as his running mate to Trump’s election. You helped McCain pick Palin in 2008. Did she usher in the Trump era?
I think people miss the point on Sarah Palin. She’s not the cause. She’s a symptom. The sickness is how people reacted to her after you knew what she was. There’s never been an era absent of demagogues. What there hasn’t been is an ability of those demagogues to gain actual power – certainly not at a national level. We threw the ball down the field [by picking Palin] and it didn’t work. I had no idea what she was and didn’t know until a couple days after we picked her. But by the time the race ends, everybody knows. Yet what happens? Palin gets a million-dollar TV contract on Fox.

47 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Palin as VP was a move to appease the nutty side dictated by their increasing influence (although ridiculously risky with the heartbeat away thing), Trump is the nutty side ruling.

2 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Social Profiling.....Victimized.

Alan Dershowitz is a crisis actor.

But seriously, this is the most ridiculous non-victim thing I've ever read.

swooning.jpg

"OOooohhhhh my friends at Maaaaarthaaaa's Viiiiiineyeeeeerd won't associate with me!  They've SHUNNED me!  SHUNNED, I say!  I daresay they shan't invite me to the Summer Ball!  I'll simply DIE of embaaaaarrrrrrrassment!"

He's on a roll this AM. North Korea, The Economy, MS-13, Etc. 

I'm wondering on days like this if he's getting his amphetamines through a different method (injection ? vs pill ?) or if it's a different ****tail mix because he's been feeling low energy. 

13 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Social Profiling.....Victimized.

I swear Dershowitz just made that up.  

So if I just don't wanna hang out with you anymore cuz you've become a crank, I'm socially profiling you. 

2 hours ago, twa said:

funny to hear them whine about minority majority district impacts

Sad to read your continued attempts to justify intentional voter disenfranchisement by trying to pretend that a law that prevents you from doing it more is forcing you to do it. 

2 minutes ago, Larry said:

Sad to read your continued attempts to justify intentional voter disenfranchisement by trying to pretend that a law that prevents you from doing it more is forcing you to do it. 

Am I disenfranchised since I live in a minority majority district in a minority majority state?

yes or no

:)

Archived