Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

**** Pruitt. Good riddance.

I'm sure Wheeler will be just as slimy, backwards-thinking, and more than willing to bend over for every whim of the fossil fuel industry. He'll just do it better, which is probably worse for this country.

2 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Oh yeah. He’s draining the **** out of the swamp. All that draining he be doing. He’s a regular Daniel Plainview.

Yep. As a member of the “other side” I’m quite happy. What’s left of the Democratic Party is unhinged. Luckily for you, Pelosi and Waters are steering your boat so you should be fine. 

4 minutes ago, EBoz said:

Yep. As a member of the “other side” I’m quite happy. What’s left of the Democratic Party is unhinged. Luckily for you, Pelosi and Waters are steering your boat so you should be fine. 

Again,  i’m not a Democrat. Being a liberal is not a requirement for recognizing what a POS Donald Trump is and what a **** show the entire GOP has become on the federal level. I’m just not a dumbass. Hell, I’m actually a much better Republican than you, or Trump, or anybody who has enabled what happened to that party.

1 minute ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Again,  i’m not a Democrat. Being a liberal is not a requirement for recognizing what a POS Donald Trump is and what a **** show the entire GOP has become on the federal level. I’m just not a dumbass.

Well that is your opinion. I have mine as well. You know what they say about opinions? They’re a lot like assholes and everybody has one. ;)

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

How was Pruitt allowed to stay on for so long and be praised by trump on his way out despite “draining the swamp”  

I don’t know. How is Hillary still not behind bars? Works both ways. 

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Wow ok what a waste. Sorry guys. Didn’t realize he was fresh off a batch of glue 

This is what it resorts to when you have nothing. Good luck in the future libs. I’m sure you will be fine as your leadership is top notch. 

19 minutes ago, EBoz said:

This is what it resorts to when you have nothing. Good luck in the future libs. I’m sure you will be fine as your leadership is top notch. 

1) Hilary holds no public office and has nothing to do with my question 

2) how can trump claim to be draining the swamp which you ignorantly parrot when Trump keeps and praises someone as provenly corrupt as Pruitt

Ok. In 4 posts this cat has told us that his opinion is completely irrelevant, that he is totally uninformed, that he is unable to discern obvious truths or think for himself, that he has no guiding principles, and that he is completely full of ****. Basically, typical Trump supporter.

12 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

What does she have to do with it?  Are you saying that if one side does something wrong then the other side is allowed to also?

Are you serious? She has plenty to do with it.  She was in office at the time. 

5 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

1) Hilary holds no public office and has nothing to do with my question 

2) how can trump claim to be draining the swamp which you ignorantly parrot when Trump keeps and praises someone as provenly corrupt as Pruitt

1. Hillary did hold office when the infraction occurred. 

2. Did he keep him? Last I heard he was out as of today. 

Andrew Wheeler lobbied for Murray Energy, an extremely scummy coal company. He was also on the staff of Oklahoma Senator James Inhofe, the most prominent climate change denier in Congress. 

John Oliver on Murray Energy. Worth the viewing:

14 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Well that logic can’t be shot to **** at all

Fact is that I have yet to see any of my “logic” be shot to **** at all. Really all I see is a group of liberals finally coming to the realization that their way of thinking does not represent the feelings of most of America. I can only imagine what this place will be like when Trump wins his second term. 

7 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Andrew Wheeler lobbied for Murray Energy, an extremely scummy coal company. He was also on the staff of Oklahoma Senator James Inhofe, the most prominent climate change denier in Congress.

*read post*

*thinks to self*

*this doesn't seem like draining the swamp*

*have to turn this around to own the libs*

What about Hillary? After the Clinton Foundation, you don't think she'd have had scummy people in her Cabinet?

*got 'em*

8 minutes ago, EBoz said:

Fact is that I have yet to see any of my “logic” be shot to **** at all. Really all I see is a group of liberals finally coming to the realization that their way of thinking does not represent the feelings of most of America. I can only imagine what this place will be like when Trump wins his second term. 

Thoughtful conservatives are leaving the GOP in droves.  

30 minutes ago, EBoz said:

There is no hope

24 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Thoughtful conservatives are leaving the GOP in droves.  

Really? How will we win a second term? Oh my!

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

There is no hope

There is hope for you yet. Just find better champions of your cause. Pelosi, Schumer, and Waters aren’t cutting it. :rofl89:

Archived