Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

For the record, Bill Kristol is largely responsible for the theocratic neo-Nixonian ideology that gave birth to Trump. This is the douchebag who pushed for screwing over fiscal conservatives/libertarian republicans in favor of evangelicals/ social conservatives. This is the guy who told McCain making Lieberman his VP pick would lead to a revolt at the convention, and championed Sarah ****ing Palin instead. This is the guy who wanted W over McCain in 2000, who called W one of the greatest Presidents and Rumsfeld the best Sec of Defense ever. This is the asshole who got financing for Evan McMullin to get on the ballot to try and prevent the Libertarian Party from reaching 5% and qualifying for federal funds. He is not principled. He is the Dr. Frankenstein and Trump is the monster he created but can't control. **** Bill Kristol. It's jerkoffs like him that made me abandon the GOP even before the rancid pumpkin took over.

4 hours ago, mistertim said:

Dunno...in today's Republican party a total lack of character seems to be either a job requirement or reason for a promotion. 

I think this story will only continue to grow. We will start seeing interviews from wrestlers soon. 

WASHINGTON — In the final hours of Scott Pruitt’s tenure as administrator, the Environmental Protection Agency moved on Friday to effectively grant a loophole that will allow a major increase in the manufacturing of a diesel freight truck that produces as much as 55 times the air pollution as trucks that have modern emissions controls.

The move by the E.P.A. came after intense lobbying by a small set of manufacturers that sell glider trucks, which use old engines built before new technologies significantly reduced emissions of particulates and nitrogen oxide that are blamed for asthma, lung cancer and other ailments.

The conservative agenda apparently.

I firmly believe Karma will get Trump one day.  Sadly, that may not happen until after we have 8 years of him but it will happen to him.

When it does, I don't want it to be quick and easy.  So no choking on Big Macs.  No sinister ends and you know what I mean there.

When Karma finally hits him, I want it to be long and drawn out.  So, some illness that slowly finishes him off.  Also, since Trump only judges people by the amount of wealth they have; karma needs to drain his so called wealth.

Him also losing his freedom and spending his final days in prison; would be icing on the cake.

13 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Believe it or not his unpopularity is growing here at home, BUT...and this is a big but...most GOPers will still vote for him because he’s a Republican, and national level Democrats are all godless liberals who want your daughters raped by Mexican gangs so they can then give them abortions and send them to college!!

13 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

For the record, Bill Kristol is largely responsible for the theocratic neo-Nixonian ideology that gave birth to Trump. This is the douchebag who pushed for screwing over fiscal conservatives/libertarian republicans in favor of evangelicals/ social conservatives. This is the guy who told McCain making Lieberman his VP pick would lead to a revolt at the convention, and championed Sarah ****ing Palin instead. This is the guy who wanted W over McCain in 2000, who called W one of the greatest Presidents and Rumsfeld the best Sec of Defense ever. This is the asshole who got financing for Evan McMullin to get on the ballot to try and prevent the Libertarian Party from reaching 5% and qualifying for federal funds. He is not principled. He is the Dr. Frankenstein and Trump is the monster he created but can't control. **** Bill Kristol. It's jerkoffs like him that made me abandon the GOP even before the rancid pumpkin took over.

You're blowin my mind. 

I never saw this in you. Thanks. 

32 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Wow I showed my little brother, big Trumper, that Elton John portion and just had him read it aloud. He finished and said “what the hell was that?”

i said it was part of a speech by POTUS. He shook his head 

Wanted to respond with what I thought was the best scene I'd seen from The Colbert Report.  

Context:  It's a Presidential campaign.  (2000, I think?).  One of the leading Republican candidates, Newt Gingrich, has just had the entire top two layers of his campaign staff leave him.  (For reasons which I never heard explained.)  

Newt responds by issuing a press release, which Colbert is about to read, on his show.  

But, when I went to youTube to pull up this link, it suggested another Colbert link that I thought should go in this thread, too.  

2 hours ago, Larry said:

Wanted to respond with what I thought was the best scene I'd seen from The Colbert Report.  

Context:  It's a Presidential campaign.  (2000, I think?).  One of the leading Republican candidates, Newt Gingrich, has just had the entire top two layers of his campaign staff leave him.  (For reasons which I never heard explained.)  

Newt responds by issuing a press release, which Colbert is about to read, on his show.  

2012 probably, that's when he ran.

19 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

The conservative agenda apparently.

And of course......

But that move came only after Fitzgerald donated tens of thousands of dollars to Representative Diane Black, Republican of Tennessee, who is a candidate for governor there, and who asked Mr. Pruitt to reverse the rule

the fact the Environmental Protection Agency is OKing a "super polluter" truck is simply mind boggling.

It's like pediatricians handing out razor blades to 4 year olds because it's healthy.

**** these people. And **** anyone who supports them.

~Bang

8 minutes ago, Bang said:

the fact the Environmental Protection Agency is OKing a "super polluter" truck is simply mind boggling.

It's like pediatricians handing out razor blades to 4 year olds because it's healthy.

**** these people. And **** anyone who supports them.

~Bang

My first dentist leaned into my face with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. 

What are you trying to say?:rofl89:

Archived