Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Well here ya go...Trump is God’s annointed, and the people opposing Trump are fighting God’s plan. The video of what Pat said is at the bottom of the article.

Theologically speaking this thinking is amazingly fatalistic and just an all around non sequitur. That somehow by viture of Trump’s dubious election he is now God’s annointed and as such anything he is doing is God’s will. That theology is rancid and cancerous, it also begs the question as to why the Reverend Robertson opposed God’s annointed Obama.

For the record Pat Robertson is a false prophet and will be judged accordingly.

10 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Theologically speaking this thinking is amazingly fatalistic and just an all around non sequitur. That somehow by viture of Trump’s dubious election he is now God’s annointed and as such anything he is doing is God’s will.

1)  Wondering where the video is of him saying the same thing about Obama.  

2)  Maybe God is saying "You morons elected him, therefore My Will is that you deal with the damage."  

3 minutes ago, Larry said:

1)  Wondering where the video is of him saying the same thing about Obama.  

2)  Maybe God is saying "You morons elected him, therefore My Will is that you deal with the damage."  

1) thought the EXACT same thing. I guess God doesn’t annoint black people.

2) pretty sure that’s not what he meant...based on what he said.

Jesus, when this is all over. The cost to take everything this admin touched apart to make sure it hasn't been compromised. Tours of AF1, who knows what people who should have never had access to the WH, State Dept, EPA, etc, did in there.

Next admin should be worried about bugs.

16 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Jesus, when this is all over. The cost to take everything this admin touched apart to make sure it hasn't been compromised. Tours of AF1, who knows what people who should have never had access to the WH, State Dept, EPA, etc, did in there.

Next admin should be worried about bugs.

I hadn't even thought about the NatSec angle until you just mentioned it, jeez.  I had been thinking of the corruption side.

But yeah the safety of AF1 may have been compromised, which is really a very bad thing.

https://twitter.com/indivisiblenet/status/1016447434942132224?s=21

Another day another xenophobic racist asshole. 

But nope, Trump hasn’t given these jackasses liberty to let their racism fly. 

And my god the fact that this moron doesn’t get that Puerto Rico is a US territory and the people ARE American Citizens, freaking idiots. Oh and suggesting that she should violate the US flag code by wearing the American flag....this old fart is just ripe with ignorance and contradiction.

Thank god we won’t have to wait long for these jackasses to start dying. They won’t change, only thing to do is wait until they are removed from the equation, now if we can survive until then.

25 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

https://twitter.com/indivisiblenet/status/1016447434942132224?s=21

Another day another xenophobic racist asshole. 

But nope, Trump hasn’t given these jackasses liberty to let their racism fly. 

And my god the fact that this moron doesn’t get that Puerto Rico is a US territory and the people ARE American Citizens, freaking idiots. Oh and suggesting that she should violate the US flag code by wearing the American flag....this old fart is just ripe with ignorance and contradiction.

Thank god we won’t have to wait long for these jackasses to start dying. They won’t change, only thing to do is wait until they are removed from the equation, now if we can survive until then.

I have some bad news for you. Most of those ignorant racist conservatives have multiple offspring. Most are just as racist n ignorant if not more so than their parents n grandparents. You're waiting for something that IMO will never arrive.

All protests should be out of sight, out of mind, right @twa?

Oh but those people are murderers so that’s different. The fact that the Left are just now starting to take vouce their greivances in confrontation to political leaders just means that they are catching up to the GOP who have been publically harrassing and shaming people for decades.

Oh and to equate and an angry old white dude harrassing a US citizen about wearing a shirt from a US territory to cobfronting an unaccountable Senator over his shameful policy decisions and lack of governmental accountability says quite a bit about the person doing the equivalency.

22 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

All protests should be out of sight, out of mind, right @twa?

Oh but those people are murderers so that’s different.

I'm curious where you get that I support those protesters?

4 minutes ago, twa said:

I'm curious where you get that I support those protesters?

Your silence.......that's the thing twa, we never hear you oppose ANYTHING that you may disagree with on the Conservative side.

You only ever attack the Left or obfuscate criticism of those on the Right. You pretend to oppose Trump, yet I don't see you leveling criticisms, only carrying the water in his defense. You criticized protesters on the Left for their direct confrontation of Administration and elected officials, but you conveniently ignored that the Right has a long history of angry and sometimes violent and deadly confrontation with those they disagree with.

I guess I don't understand the game you're playing at.

I mean do you think you win bonus points for team loyalty or something? 

1 minute ago, twa said:

you don't listen well, though I admit things are hard to hear with all the noise here. :ols:

LOL!

Ok, I'll try better to listen to your criticisms of the Right.

It would be helpful if you articulated your criticisms here so we could actually see your criticisms spelled out.

But, that would mean that you'd be able to be held accountable for those points and personally I think you like not being able to be nailed down on anything, it makes it easier for you to move the goalposts.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-monument-mine-canadian-firm-20180621-story.html#

Land that was once protected as part of the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument in Utah could soon be mined by a Canadian firm — but conservationists are seeking a last-minute reprieve.

President Trump removed about half of the pristine land from protection last December as part of the largest reversal of national monument protections in U.S. history.

Trump earlier said such moves would return control of the land “to the people, the people of all of the states, the people of the United States.”

Oh but here's my favorite part:

“The administration has prioritized turning this land over to companies to drill and mine and make a buck off of,” she said. “What makes it even more upsetting is the 1872 mining law. The government gets almost no return on the profits of the mine, allowing private companies to make a profit from this — not the people.”

Archived