Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

3 minutes ago, zoony said:

Ahhh yes, that changes everything.

No it doesnt.

Your entire point is that Trump called them on their ****....not meeting their requirements. 

They dont exist. How does that not change everything? 

You're weird.

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

Your entire point is that Trump called them on their ****....not meeting their requirements. 

They dont exist. How does that not change everything? 

You're weird.

If im weird then you cant read :).  Did you read the article?  Concept of leverage?  Anything?  Bueller?

Just now, zoony said:

If im weird then you cant read :).  Did you read the article?  Concept of leverage?  Anything?  Bueller?

No I didnt read anything at all. Just going off what I understand is that Germany doesnt have to pay that 2% until what....2024? 

You can be right and I still think you are weird lol

.....just noticed I'm talking about something completely unrelated. 

My bad. You ain't as weird 

56 minutes ago, zoony said:

I find it incredibly refreshing that someone is calling out the Germans and their bull****.  Not meeting defense spending requirements, instead spending that money on infrastructure and social welfare programs, and whoring themselves to Russia.  We saw this when Russia annexed Crimea and Obama looked to US Allies for help with sanctions... Germany said and did nothing. Wouldnt want to interrupt their sweetheart energy deal with Putin

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/07/11/the-russian-pipeline-to-germany-that-trump-is-so-mad-about-explained/?utm_term=.8b8c7f5dcdbd

Trump is correct.  

There are no ****ing spending requirements.  There are "goals" to achieve by 2024.  

Also hysterical your complaint that anyone is "whoring themselves to Russia" in a defense of Trump.  What the **** are you thinking?

So basically, Trump is ****ing at NATO for not paying their fair share for the defense that is provided by it.  Defense from who?  Russia pretty much.  The same country who Trump is sucking on the dick of.

So he’s ****ing at our allies for not paying money to defend against the same country that he’s buddying up to.

Mother****er doesn’t make any sense.

10 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

This is what happens when a businessman does geopolitics.

He's right.  But I would prefer he have the ability to call Germany et al out on their bull**** without being so blunt.  Diplomacy has a place too.

No, Trump isn't right. But sociopaths have to sociopath and he continues to make everything a dick measuring contest. 

This zero sum bull**** is going to end in war.

1 minute ago, The Evil Genius said:

No, Trump isn't right. But sociopaths have to sociopath and he continues to make everything a dick measuring contest. 

This zero sum bull**** is going to end in war.

Yes, he is right.  It's not a zero sum anything.  WE are footing the bill in a disproportionate way and other countries are reaping the benefits.  A resetting of responsibilities and benefits has been needed for years. 

10 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

Yes, he is right.  It's not a zero sum anything.  WE are footing the bill in a disproportionate way and other countries are reaping the benefits.  A resetting of responsibilities and benefits has been needed for years. 

We pay (like all other members) based on the size of our economy.

Trump (since he's as close to mafia as one can be without being officially mafia) sees NATO as a protection racket opportunity.

It isn't.

As an aside, where will the military go (since there aren't enough bases in the US right now to house all of our troops worldwide) if we pull back troops from NATO? Especially and more importantly because we are in a state of military buildup.

Edit...one more thought. Who wins from the US being hostile to the rest of the NATO nations? Russia right?

14 minutes ago, Springfield said:

So basically, Trump is ****ing at NATO for not paying their fair share for the defense that is provided by it.  Defense from who?  Russia pretty much.  The same country who Trump is sucking on the dick of.

So he’s ****ing at our allies for not paying money to defend against the same country that he’s buddying up to.

Mother****er doesn’t make any sense.

Optics

7 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

The United States set up the post-war order to benefit ... the United States.  Global stability favors our interests as much or more as any other individual nation.  NATO, the UN, myriad trade partnerships, global trade rules, all of these were set up at a time that the US could dictate to other countries based on our interests.  Trump is tearing all of them down because he doesn't understand the second and third order consequences, he just sees the most obvious, superficial aspects (because he's not very smart).   

I thought we established in the other thread that it's wrong to follow around mentally ill old men with a camera and then broadcast them acting like idiotic assholes as proof of how wretched the GOP is. Just because they elected this particular mentally ill old man as President shouldn't change that.

6 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I thought we established in the other thread that it's wrong to follow around mentally ill old men with a camera and then broadcast them acting like idiotic assholes as proof of how wretched the GOP is. Just because they elected this particular mentally ill old man as President shouldn't change that.

Angry-Racist-2-800x430.png350?cb=20170123125945

36 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

There are "goals" to achieve by 2024.

And that's bull****, and someone needs to tell them that.

I'd prefer it be someone with a little couth instead of the ass clown we got, but falling back on this nonsense and ignoring what the complaint is seems silly.

1 minute ago, tshile said:

And that's bull****, and someone needs to tell them that.

I'd prefer it be someone with a little couth instead of the ass clown we got, but falling back on this nonsense and ignoring what the complaint is seems silly.

Explain. 

1 minute ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Explain. 

I know you are familiar with the complaint about the other countries contributions to NATO.

Just like I know you are familiar with the complaint that the UN Is a spineless organization.

And that I know you are familiar with Trump being an ass clown.

I agree fully with you about the importance of alliances to our country. That's why I think these countries could be pressured in a way that differs from what ass clown is doing.

We've had plenty of leaders before hear this complaint and have their chance at trying to do something about it. The end result was nothing except this nonsense goal that everyone else in NATO laughs at.

So, now that we've we elected an ass clown, we got ass clown telling them what they should have been told a long time ago. Just in an ass clown way, instead of in a head of major world power with class sort of way.

Sorry, I meant explain "and that's bull****."  

Yes, I'm familiar with Trump's complaints about NATO.  Again, Trump is a moron that complains about everything and understands nothing.  The reason previous leaders heard complaints about NATO and didn't do anything, is because they realize that the complaints are not so well-founded that drastic action is needed to continue furthering America's interests. 

But please, I'm asking you to elaborate b/c maybe you have a good argument.

3 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Sorry, I meant explain "and that's bull****."  

Yes, I'm familiar with Trump's complaints about NATO.  Again, Trump is a moron that complains about everything and understands nothing.  The reason previous leaders heard complaints about NATO and didn't do anything, is because they realize that the complaints are not so well-founded that drastic action is needed.  

And because they've waited, and never did anything, it played a small part in electing this idiot who is now doing something about it.

So here we are. Someone is finally doing something about it (well, maybe, let's not get ahead of ourselves, trump also has a habit of getting screwed on deals cause he's a moron)

Would have been better if Bush, or Clinton, or Obama did something about it instead. Something meaningful. But they didn't. So here we are.

The complaints are well founded. That's not the issue. The issue is should we care, and if we should then how do we fix it.

You obviously don't think we should care. Plenty of us do. Because everyone's done nothing, we get to roll with Trump's solution.

This isn't the only issue eveyrone else has kicked down the road only to have Trump come along and make a bad situation worse.

Maybe there's a lesson here in not shirking your responsibilities.

And because they've waited, and never did anything, it played a small part in electing this idiot who is now doing something about it.

So here we are. Someone is finally doing something about it.

Wow.  You think Donald J Trump is doing this to HELP NATO to the detriment of Russia?????  I can't even take that seriously.  

The complaints are well founded. That's not the issue. The issue is should we care, and if we should then how do we fix it.

No, they aren't.  They are the idiotic complaints of our Idiotic Complainer in Chief.  

You obviously don't think we should care. Plenty of us do. Because everyone's done nothing, we get to roll with Trump's solution.

This isn't the only issue eveyrone else has kicked down the road only to have Trump come along and make a bad situation worse.

Maybe there's a lesson here in not shirking your responsibilities.

Can you describe the issue a bit better for me please?

16 minutes ago, tshile said:

We've had plenty of leaders before hear this complaint and have their chance at trying to do something about it. The end result was nothing except this nonsense goal that everyone else in NATO laughs at.

Just to point out that "nothing happening" is actually a very good outcome.  No conflicts that spiraled into a world war, no major economic disasters on the scale of the great depression, decades of US dominance on the world stage.  NATO has been extremely helpful to our interests in maintaining stability, which has, in turn, benefited our economy greatly.  Sure, we could have squeezed NATO allies for some dollars along the way, but at what risk?  Instability wold have far worse long term effects than whatever transient benefit we get from sweetening our end of the deal in a short term.  

NAto is irrelevant.

The Big Show is the Trump-Putin lovefest.

Items on Trump-Putin Lovefest 

1.  Trump to Putin- Can I have my hotel in Moscow now, pretty please?

2.  Trump to Putin- Looks like Mueller is getting a little to close, I need your agents to take out some people for me.

3.  Putin to Trump- Sure Donald, just keep on making Russia great again.  

All this is occurring, while they are watching the Pee-Pee tape.

Archived