Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

3 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

LOL!

Ok, I'll try better to listen to your criticisms of the Right.

It would be helpful if you articulated your criticisms here so we could actually see your criticisms spelled out.

But, that would mean that you'd be able to be held accountable for those points and personally I think you like not being able to be nailed down on anything, it makes it easier for you to move the goalposts.

@twaI take that as a no....

In Advance of Trump's Visit, Brits Working to Make Green Day's "American Idiot" the #1 Song in the U.K.

A social media campaign is trying to make Green Day's 2004 song "American Idiot" the No. 1 tune in the UK by the time Trump arrives Friday. The "Get American Idiot to No.1 for Trump's UK Visit" Facebook page has been advocating for some type of musical protest during a Trump visit to Britain pretty much since the start of his presidency. After Trump's "working visit" -- as opposed to a formal state visit -- was announced in April, the effort went into overdrive.

The campaign asks people to download "American Idiot" between Friday, July 6, and Friday, July 13, to push the 14-year-old single to the top of the Official UK Charts.

So far the effort appears to be working, with the song checking in at No. 18 on the chart Tuesday. It'll take a particularly strong push though to get the song to the top of the chart by Friday.

https://www.facebook.com/trumpidiot/

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

I'm guessing DO NOT PARDON was written on their pictures for the Mango Mussolini?

I've got buddies that were #j20 defendants. Say what you will about the demo or how effective it was and all that - what they did wasn't nearly as dangerous or directly harmful to the country as what these arsonists did. They smashed a few, privately owned windows and were facing decades in jail (before all the charges were dropped - eyylmao!) - these two rat ****s set fire to publicly owned land and not only do they not get the minimum sentence but they pardoned with a commendation from the ****ing President of the United States. 

To hell with this. To hell with all of this.

4 hours ago, visionary said:

It's infuriating that about 50% of the electorate will take Trump's Tweets as absolute gospel. 

His ability to just pull stuff out his lower GI and have people believe every bit...god it's just depressing. 

I find it incredibly refreshing that someone is calling out the Germans and their bull****.  Not meeting defense spending requirements, instead spending that money on infrastructure and social welfare programs, and whoring themselves to Russia.  We saw this when Russia annexed Crimea and Obama looked to US Allies for help with sanctions... Germany said and did nothing. Wouldnt want to interrupt their sweetheart energy deal with Putin

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/07/11/the-russian-pipeline-to-germany-that-trump-is-so-mad-about-explained/?utm_term=.8b8c7f5dcdbd

Trump is correct.  

6 minutes ago, zoony said:

I find it incredibly refreshing that someone is calling out the Germans and their bull****.  Not meeting defense spending requirements, instead spending that money on infrastructure and social welfare programs, and whoring themselves to Russia.  We saw this when Russia annexed Crimea and Obama looked to US Allies for help with sanctions... Germany said and did nothing. Wouldnt want to interrupt their sweetheart energy deal with Putin

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/07/11/the-russian-pipeline-to-germany-that-trump-is-so-mad-about-explained/?utm_term=.8b8c7f5dcdbd

Trump is correct.  

Those "requirements" don't exist yet.

add: https://www.dw.com/en/how-does-germany-contribute-to-nato/a-38033967

Archived