Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

It’s my fault for engaging him. Should have just let his ignorance continue shooting across the void into the dark where it longs to stay, hidden from reality and critical thinking 

It’s your fault for bringing absolutely nothing to the table and then putting the typical lib spin on it. This sir is fake news. 

19 minutes ago, EBoz said:

Really? How will we win a second term? Oh my!

There is hope for you yet. Just find better champions of your cause. Pelosi, Schumer, and Waters aren’t cutting it. :rofl89:

What are your causes/main issues? 

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

What are your causes/main issues? 

My issue is liberals attempting to rid us of our Constitution. All I can do is sit back and watch the USS Liberal sink. She’s taking on water btw. The entire left is unhinged. That is the definition of winning. 

4 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

There’s an opening at SPA -Synchophant Protection Agency.

There also an opening of 6 plus more years. I’ll try there first. ;)

1 minute ago, EBoz said:

My issue is liberals attempting to rid us of our Constitution. All I can do is sit back and watch the USS Liberal sink. She’s taking on water btw. The entire left is unhinged. That is the definition of winning. 

There also an opening of 6 plus more years. I’ll try there first. ;)

Please enlighten me as to how liberals are attempting to rid us of our Constitution. 

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

Please enlighten me as to how liberals are attempting to rid us of our Constitution. 

For a change, you, please enlighten me. The Democratic Party is dead. The sooner you embrace this the better. 

2 minutes ago, EBoz said:

For a change, you, please enlighten me. The Democratic Party is dead. The sooner you embrace this the better. 

Donald Trump said “I love the poorly educated.” 

Slogans, protesting too much, and spite, all served up with the conceit that one can “win” when it comes to public life in a pluralistic democracy. Yup, Trumpster diver alright.

I have a feeling that EBoz, like many Trumpers, really doesn't care at all what Trump does, as long as it pisses off liberals.

Possibly conspired with a hostile foreign power against his own country to win an election? Meh, the libtards are triggered, so who cares?

Is completely and utterly amoral and his character, words, and actions go against pretty much everything "conservatives" said they used to stand for? Meh, the libtards are triggered, so who cares?

Is completely and utterly unethical and has consistently shown it by himself and his spawn profiteering off of the presidency? Meh, the libtards are triggered, so who cares?

Is a complete train wreck as far as policy and has no idea what he's doing? Meh, the libtards are triggered, so who cares?

Has trashed our Western democratic allies while cozying up to our enemies and as many dictators as possible? Meh, the libtards are triggered, so who cares?

Has consistently trashed the Constitution and attempted to give himself as much unchecked power as possible in as many ways as possible? Meh, the libtards are triggered, so who cares?

I honesty think Trump could walk into the National Archives, take the Constitution out of it's case, and take a literal steaming **** on it in the middle of the day in front of the press on the WH lawn and his supporters wouldn't care because it would make liberals angry.

2 hours ago, EBoz said:

Why do you hate America?

7 hours ago, Springfield said:

Why do you hate America?

He doesn't... he's just a tool. It's not his fault, really. He doesn't know any better.

There are always tools, always have been tools, and always will be tools. In America, we've rejected demagoguery up to this point. Unfortunately, American greatness ended with the FOXNews GOP.

Ebox,TWA,JMS,VeryOldSchool, Etc...    are nothing more than Russian spies working for Putin and Trump; to spread discontent on the internet.

You know the Putin-Trump administration is doing everything they can; to make Russia great again.

It's pretty easy to manipulate at least half the country.  It wouldn't shock me, if you dug deep into Fox's finances; you'll see Russian funding.

The GOP has been hemorrhaging intelligence for more than a decade, they decided to embrace the arterial bleed that was the Tea Party and now the brain drain is in full effect. What we’re left with now are the millionaires looking to push regulation out of the way and the ravenous GOP tribalists who act like a criticism against their party is an insult against their favorite team. It’s all reflex and blind loyalty at this point, plus now they have a guy who talks and thinks like they do, bottom of the barrel, zero thought or intelligence, absent of reason and consistency, simplistic “us vs them” binary thinking that attempts to reduce complex issues into binary authoritarian talking points. But when the brains have left the party all that’s left is to appeal to the ignorant, and NOTHING fuels the ignorant who are afraid of losing their precious position and privilege like telling them who is to blame for their lot in life. They have absolutely zero ability for self reflection which means that they are all but incapable of self correction because they would have to #1 recognize their faults, #2 be willing to change. But just like nearly all fanbases recognizing the faults almost ALWAYS comes well after the mistakes have been made and the repurcussions felt, and just like all fanbases change means disagreeing with the tribe which would be traitorous.

So they’ll nod along as the historic Western Alliances are blamed for “taking advantage” of us, they’ll nod along as third rate murderous despots are granted an audience, they’ll nod along as our nation’s enemies and political tyrants are praised and attacks on our democracy go unpunished, all because their tribe is incapable of admitting that their Gus Frerotte is busy self concussive head banging.

But hey, they got their pride, and they can flex, and them Librawls are all *******. So **** them! Yeah and **** Hillary! It’s the Libtards fault that 20 years worth of investigations failed to being a single indictment. 

Archived