Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 minutes ago, Weganator said:

I'm sure it isn't, but would you like to go walking down MLK Jr Ave with me explaining the nuance of my political views and whether or not I'm a racist to people who are predisposed to think I am due to such comments?

The point was the inaccuracies and dangers of such accusations.

So you're the victim in this anecdote.

24 minutes ago, Weganator said:

Mitch McConnell can't stop a random person on the street from slandering me.

He could have made an effort to prevent the party you support from turning into a vile, hateful, racist cesspool though and then you wouldn’t have to worry about it. There’s a reason people are disgusted by the GOP. A very valid reason.

edit: I think you may have been talking about the lady that lived with you situation? I thought you meant people thinking you’re a racist because you support the GOP. Again, two completely different situations that should not be conflated.

2 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

So you're the victim in this anecdote.

Context: it's the main Street a few blocks from my place where the bus ends up running down. 

It's familiar to the town without telling ppl where I live.

11 minutes ago, Weganator said:

I'm sure it isn't, but would you like to go walking down MLK Jr Ave with me explaining the nuance of my political views and whether or not I'm a racist to people who are predisposed to think I am due to such comments?

The point was the inaccuracies and dangers of such accusations.

hang on, what?

On top of that, if you are still supporting people who are supporting these fascist views, then you are part of the problem.

No one on MLK Ave will bother you.

Also, why would you tell us this story? Its random as fack, there is a lot of detail missing, and is not pertinent to this conversation. 

Unless it is to say, "hey I am conservative and I can feel oppressed" or whatever victim hood you want to believe. 

Yall really think that all of the black people walking down MLK have nothing better to do then listen to some lady that lived in his house for free (she must know alot of people and her word carry alot of weight ammiright!?) and put Weg on the 'racist, do not talk, try and hurt if possible' list? 

Also someone forward me the list cause I changed my email. 

edit: **** outta here with that ****

8 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I would be very surprised if they arnt getting death threats. 

I haven't heard any reporting on it and I doubt it's the same volume and intensity as what these doctors have been getting. Plus they're much more well-protected and have the FBI to investigate any threats compared to these Doctors. But, if you find info that runs contrary to that assumption, just let us know.

The point is, it's a false equivalency to equate death threats with shaming people for supporting a government that locks up kids.

23 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

I haven't heard any reporting on it and I doubt it's the same volume and intensity as what these doctors have been getting. Plus they're much more well-protected and have the FBI to investigate any threats compared to these Doctors. But, if you find info that runs contrary to that assumption, just let us know.

The point is, it's a false equivalency to equate death threats with shaming people for supporting a government that locks up kids.

Naw actually you are right I forgot about the FBI and I wasnt thinking about frequency at all. 

Anyway, I like not serving some visible Trump administration folks (don’t really think it should be extended to others though because it could get really chaotic) and had been wondering why this didn’t happen before now.  Not crazy about the idea of people following them around or harassing them however, unless we’re talking about Trump or Sarah Sanders specifically to get them to answer questions since they aren’t having briefings.

3 hours ago, tshile said:

No. Democrats tend to vote when they're inspired and when they're angry. 

(Even though when they don't show up their only excuse is disenfranchisement)

If you haven't or don't know about it go look at the the NC Congressional maps, the court case, the evidence and the history in NC on Congressional districts. (Not sure if you are dismissing disenfranchisement in all situations like the one here in NC so I'll let anyone get informed on NC before commenting)  Serious disenfranchisement when it comes to representation here. 

5 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

"Low IQ" is white supremacist code for n*gg*r

Also Trump has just told his supporters to harm a congresswoman.

? Secret code ?

See, the trick is to be so obvious with what you’re saying that even the average Trump supporter can understand but, without expressly saying it so that you can feign outrage whenever anyone points it out.

I don't mind economics being considered in the analysis of an oceanic science agency, but their recommendations should chiefly be made and their research chiefly focused on science. I suspect this one goes under the radar, but it is symptomatic of something that may lead us to more and more long term problems. 

Archived