Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2015 #Redskins vs Buccaneers

JimmiJo

Are.

You.

Kidding.

Me?

Guy WIDE open past the 1st down marker?

What a joke.  Can't even be bothered to get someone in that same freakin' zip code?  Seriously.

Rookie Winston is going to look like an All-Pro, AS USUAL when we play teams with rookie QBs.

He is not fine, he is slow and he has no chance with the play of this line the last four games.

Ok..so the best redskins runner we have seen in the past 20 years (with a proven track record for three years) all of a sudden is worthless?

Ok...

He is not fine, he is slow and he has no chance with the play of this line the last four games.

A faster back isn't going to make holes that aren't there appear nor will he shine with the interior line letting lineman come straight through. Speed is not the problem, blocking is the problem. We have faster backs and we've not seen a running game materialize in weeks.

I am and i checked the other games and its only the Skins game

This is so ****ing frustrating. I pay $200 to watch, what, 13 games a year of my ****ty team? Because you have to take out the TNF and night games. And one of those weeks I can't even get the game to work correctly? Total bull****.

Archived