Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2015 #Redskins vs Buccaneers

JimmiJo

Wow.  Just at a loss for words right now.  How do seem to collect all of the players with no heart or pride?

That would be because it's a ****ty organization. Let's say it was a poorly run school, or a hospital, or an office, or whatever...

You hire 20 people who come in and pretty soon they have no heart for their job. Hire those same 20 people at a well run _________ and they are productive employees. It's no secret.

I've got to agree with zoony, here. For a back who's supposed to be very good, he has created next to nothing himself this entire year. He needs huge holes and everything to be perfect, essentially. Where is the guy who easily runs through arm tackles and makes guys bounce off of him penetration or not?   

Yeah. It's weird. In a contract year at that.

I've got to agree with zoony, here. For a back who's supposed to be very good, he has created next to nothing himself this entire year. He needs huge holes and everything to be perfect, essentially. Where is the guy who easily runs through arm tackles and makes guys bounce off of him penetration or not?   

I don't know how he was destroyed, but I think his confidence is completely gone.  And he wasn't the most physically gifted guy to begin with.

Without the confidence, he's not even a viable backup.

And honestly, that makes me want to cry.  He was one of my favorite people on the team. Not players, people.  

Archived