Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2015 #Redskins vs Buccaneers

JimmiJo

No he's not. And not cool.

I do not understand why RG3 is suddenly Voltimore? Fans always want to see the back ups (granted usually not the 3rd string, but you know what I mean). I am ready to see another QB, I am also ready to see Johnson for Robinson at safety. This thread is going to be a ****fest when the team comes out like this, and rightfully so. Mentioning thou who shall not be named isn't going to hurt anything if the team keeps playing like this.

COurs ins is shot. Coaches have no confidence in him and he has no confidence in himself

Stacked boxes and we still get 4 yard attempts

If we keep starting him for 4-5 more years maybe all of his passes will be behind the LOS like Alex Smith, then we can trade him to the Chiefs for a 6th rounder or something.

This is so ****ing frustrating. I pay $200 to watch, what, 13 games a year of my ****ty team? Because you have to take out the TNF and night games. And one of those weeks I can't even get the game to work correctly? Total bull****.

Consider yourself lucky.

A faster back isn't going to make holes that aren't there appear nor will he shine with the interior line letting lineman come straight through. Speed is not the problem, blocking is the problem. We have faster backs and we've not seen a running game materialize in weeks.

You could not be more incorrect

Morris is soft slow and ineffective. Poor blocking does not excuse that

Ok..so the best redskins runner we have seen in the past 20 years (with a proven track record for three years) all of a sudden is worthless?

Ok...

He misses the ZBS and he misses RG3. He is getting hit earlier and he isn't getting any YAC. His numbers have gone down for three straight seasons as well. 

Archived