Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2015 #Redskins vs Buccaneers

JimmiJo

I almost feel like we need a defensive minded HC so that there aren't multiple cooks in the kitchen with no accountability. Just get an X's and O's guy, give him free reign as OC.

Agreed. Saying we have 3 coaches master-minding the plays sounds really nice and all, but it really is too many people doing one job. Give it to someone and let him run free. If he sucks, he shouldn't have any part in the job anyway.

Wow is this a bad football team

Rookie QB coming in and skill ducking us like a bunch of punks

Need some major changes. Sad ass sorry excuse for a pro franchise. Bunch of ****es and punks

Indeed.  First time in a long while if ever I can say we have lost a game before the 1st quarter is over.

Fire Gruden during the bye, let Callahan coach until next year and start over. This is worse than the Zorn era

We don't gain anything by doing that. We don't have Man Campbell waiting in the wings to "intense" us to victory like Miami.

Callahan is an awful HC and taking that responsibility means he is neglecting the OL too so there goes that progress

You could not be more incorrect

Morris is soft slow and ineffective. Poor blocking does not excuse that

I've got to agree with zoony, here. For a back who's supposed to be very good, he has created next to nothing himself this entire year. He needs huge holes and everything to be perfect, essentially. Where is the guy who easily runs through arm tackles and makes guys bounce off of him penetration or not?   

Archived