Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ Commanders vs. Da Bears - Got Mauled By The Bears!!!

zCommander

Just now, Conn said:

A defense with six 1st rounders shouldn’t implode because the offense starts slow. They’re supposed to lead this roster 

I don't disagree. Both sides of the ball sucked in the 1st half. The defense was worse but the offense was also garbage.

I have supported Ron (only to the extent I was OK with him not hating him) and JDR who I thought had the D playing well at the end of last year. But this is total garbage. No excuse for this. It's on the palyers but also on the coaches. Absolutely no excuse. They just came out like they expected to win because they showed up. 

Done defending either. Harris not liekly to let them go mid-season but if he does, sounds good. The rest of this season is gonig to very long. 

First drive does not change anything. Even if they win it does not change anything. This staff should be out of time. 

Edited by goskins10
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, MartinC said:

JDR should be fired tomorrow. 

Ron will probably survive to the end of the season. But if I was Harris I’d be hiring a GM right now and taking away Ron’s overall control, and if Ron pushed back I’d fire him.

In terms of who replaces JDR they could drag someone out of the stands and it couldn’t go much worse.

Harris is probably going to let Ron hang himself and enjoy his one and only season of no responsibility record wise. He may talk to people and get something lined up. But there is zero reason to try and fix this now. Let the house burn and see who, if anyone, is worth keeping around after.