Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ Commanders vs. Da Bears - Got Mauled By The Bears!!!

zCommander

QUICK FACTS

• Washington will play their first of two primetime regular season games this week when they host the Chicago Bears. It is the first time Washington will host a TNF game since defeating the Giants in Week 2 of the 2021 season.
  • Washington is 2-0 against the Bears all-time on Thursday Night Football, defeating them at FedExField in Week 14 of the 2007 season and at Soldier Field in Week 6 last season.
  • Washington has a 23-21-1 overall record against Chicago and a 13-11-1 record at home. This is the first time Washington will host Chicago since 2019 and the second time they will play the Bears on Thursday Night Football at FedExField.
  • Washington is looking to win their third-straight Thursday Night game and fourth-straight Thursday game overall. Washington has never won three consecutive Thursday Night games.

Game Time is 8:15pm... Can also be seen on local Fox channel. :cheers:

injury.thumb.jpg.ccac078dcc1d456d083ff6fc6ec18010.jpg

Inactives...

Bears

RB D’Onta Foreman

WR Chase Claypool

OT Aviante Collins 

CB Jaylon Johnson 

CB Duron Harmon

S Eddie Jackson

Commanders

RB Chris Rodriguez Jr.

WR Mitchell Tinsley

TE Curtis Hodges

OT Trent Scott

G Chris Paul

BearsSuck.gif.68048005ecaaa68a4a527927dd659307.gif BearsSuck.gif.68048005ecaaa68a4a527927dd659307.gif BearsSuck.gif.68048005ecaaa68a4a527927dd659307.gifBearsSuck.gif.68048005ecaaa68a4a527927dd659307.gif

Edited by zCommander

• zCommander changed the title to Game Day Thread ~ Commanders vs. Da Bears - Hunting We Will Go!
4 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

430 pm ain't primetime. 🤷‍♂️

Thanksgiving games are always considered prime time because literally nothing else is going on.

You can argue, but you'd be wrong.  

That is what is considered the other prime time game according to the NFL.  And God.  

Just now, Captain Wiggles said:

Still not primetime. Does that mean the 12pm Lions Packers game primetime as well? 🤭

Yes.

• Thumb down 1

Just now, RandyHolt said:

Boldly predicting Gibson has his biggest game of the year

A-bold-claim GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Just now, MartinC said:

I think we are playing in all black tonight. Not a fan of the all black look - but they can play in day-glow pink as long as they win!!

We are.

In honor of that I'm wearing my black Washington Football Team polo under a black North Face jacket.

Though, I kindof wear that a lot.  So it might have been random chance.

But we'll go with it being on purpose.

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

A-bold-claim GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Bears BLEEEED burgundy blood receiving yards to backs. Most in the league. I remain convinced our staff doesnt look at stats like that, that it'll just happen on its own.  Plus Gibby dodged a fumble on that toss charged to Howl, so he's got that going for him. Which is nice.

Edited by RandyHolt