Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ Commanders vs. Da Bears - Got Mauled By The Bears!!!

zCommander

Just now, RandyHolt said:

Bears BLEEEED burgundy blood receiving yards to backs. Most in the league. I remain convinced our staff doesnt look at stats like that, that it'll just happen on its own.  Plus Gibby dodged a fumble on that toss charged to Howl, so he's got that going for him. Which is nice.

I'm pretty sure EB knows that.  Ron might forget he's coaching Washington and think he's playing for the Bears.  

But, I am sure EB knows how to attack a defense.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I'm pretty sure EB knows that.  Ron might forget he's coaching Washington and think he's playing for the Bears.  

But, I am sure EB knows how to attack a defense.  

EB didn't know how many sacks Howl had taken despite it being league worst IIRC.  I am not sure he studies stats like some of us do. I suspect coaches are forward thinkers mid season and thus its time to move on the next game and clean up some things.

Of course if EB knows to feed Gibby RECs, Chicago knows he knows, EB knows Chicago knows he knows, so everybody knows. Of course everyone except Ron who'll be looking to get Cheeseman in the game to validate trading up.

15 minutes ago, MartinC said:

I think we are playing in all black tonight. Not a fan of the all black look - but they can play in day-glow pink as long as they win!!

So the great value Steelers are playing tonight?

Fantastic.

Nothing makes me hate this rebrand more than these hideous jerseys....and that's saying a lot with a name like comm*****.

Edited by SpacePenguin

29 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

I am drinking coffee and then changing up to bourbon. No more ****ing around. In my yute coffee would be vodka redwolf.

I ground up a pile of wee, going to be a lot of smoking and pacing tonight. Thankfully, the game starts between the hours of 8pm and 10pm...you know...primetime.

• Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1. Someone named Teven Jenkins is back for the Bears OL, their forum seems pretty jazzed about him being back.

2. Dick Butkus has died. Does this give the Bears something to fight for? Looking to be a trap game...

Edited by Simmsy

13 minutes ago, GoDeep81 said:

****, thought it was game time. Accidently mixed myself my first bourbon and coke.. 🫣

What time is kickoff? 8:15 est? 

As far as accidents go, that's not so bad.

RIP Butkus.  Dude was a legend.  He and gale Sayers in the same draft.  Wow.

• Like 2