Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ Commanders vs. Da Bears - Got Mauled By The Bears!!!

zCommander

Guys, I'm almost 40 years old. I know who Dick Butkus is and what he did, but I don't remember those times...too young. I doubt he means anything to these younger players, I very well could be wrong, but I don't think so. 

P.S. I know Dick Butkus from the hit Saturday morning show, "Hang Time". ****ing loved that lame ass show...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

It would be fitting since his breakout game was against us last year in our week 6 Thursday night 12-7 snoozer.

Personally, I'm hoping for a nice 8-2 scorigami.

The sports media pandemonium would be worth it.

• Haha 2

Butkus died today, they just said the Bears are on a 14 game loosing streak and now I see us take the field in our ****ing Steelers unis.. What could go wrong? lol

I predicted bourbon and bong hits by halftime, yet here we are and the game hasn't even started yet. 🥴

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Guys, I'm almost 40 years old. I know who Dick Butkus is and what he did, but I don't remember those times...too young. I doubt he means anything to these younger players, I very well could be wrong, but I don't think so. 

P.S. I know Dick Butkus from the hit Saturday morning show, "Hang Time". ****ing loved that lame ass show...

I am quite a bit older. And Butkus was a frikin monster. Think Jack Lambert on the most steroids a human being could possibly consume and survive. And that aint no bull****. 

• Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

8 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

You never watched Saturday Night Live??  IYKYK lol