Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ Commanders vs. Da Bears - Got Mauled By The Bears!!!

zCommander

Just now, KDawg said:

The D has four first round DL. Technically speaking… he shouldn’t need to ever blitz. However… the four first DL aren’t as good as they should be as a unit so he needs to blitz… but we’re trotting out Davis (who is okay) and Barton (who isn’t) and blitzing is hard for those guys and they don’t get there, either. So then teams pick us apart.

This is a talent problem locking heads with an uncreative scheme. 

This team needs to be blown up. Almost completely. Terry is really the only guy who should be safe. 

Agree with this entirely but to me the scheme and it’s total predictability and lack of creativity is the biggest problem. Del Rio needs to be fired after this game. He should have been fired two seasons ago. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Naw, that was a good Eagles team....this **** is ridiculous.......So glad I decided not to go to the bar tonight, because I'd probably get in trouble......

Agreed. Losing to a good team isn’t worse than as rolling over dead against a grange team.

Just now, SpacePenguin said:

I remember watching the swinging gate....it wasn't as bad as this. Close, though.

Yeah…. The Zorn years had a few real embarrassing stinkers in there as well.  

what was that game Griffin stunk in and then threw the team under the bus and we were “on to San Francisco” in the presser?  

I don’t remember the game.  I remember it being a debacle.

Look, Im just being Honest as a DIEHARD Fan, If the Commanders lost to the inept Bears tonight, I thing that Rivera and Del Rio should be FIRED!!!!! No if ans or BUTTS about it

Edited by Tim B.