Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Browns at Washington ~ Back to Wentz you came & the crowd goes Hog Mild

TK
Message added by TK,

1539609161_ScreenShot2023-01-01at3_59_39PM.thumb.png.e435e9c59efcacf8ce89f8e69af5e40d.png

Just now, NewCliche21 said:

A sweeping change by an outgoing owner would be the worst thing possible.

True. Especially with no time to implement much of anything as the sale will not come in time to make many changes. Too much going on within an organization once a sale is made. 

• Like 1

Oh how the season has went from a fine cheddar to the smelly provolone.

1. Turner= OUT ! Cannot adjust, cannot CALL plays.

2. Wentz= OUT!  What a waste, washed up and will probably never play another down of football ever.

3. Rivera= Undecided yet; an o-line trashed. let the good ones go elsewhere and kept the junk.

4. Heinicke= maybe keep as a back-up but not starter-worthy long term.

5. DelTaco { Del Rio }= OUT OUT OUT!  Another one of RR's buddy buddy choices who loves playing soft zone especially on 3rd & 3. The talent on this team is not like the 49ers but still a very good defense, and could have been MUCH better had they been used properly.

I'll go on a limb and predict Dallas will put up a 50-burger w/ cheese on this dilapidated pitiful excuse of a team and organization.

• Like 1

I am more mad at RR's GM duties than I am at his coaching duties.  He did not do a great job, but he also didn't do a bad job at coaching this year.

He had no QB's, a mediocre OLine, and some unlucky injuries on defense.  That he didn't acquire better talent is not a coaching issue.

• Like 1

If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be that all the children to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace. If I had two wishes I could make this holiday season, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace. And the second would be for 15 minutes alone in a shed with Dan Snyder so that I could Take Command, no holds barred, prison style while he is wearing the Major Tuddy costume.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

Just now, veteranskinsfan said:

JP Finlay is really upset. Says we should have kept Scherf and this current offensive line is going fishing soon.

As bad as Rivera effed up QB, his mishandling of the OL is even worse.

I say that because, while the QBs were bad when he got here, the OL was respectable if not pretty good. We had Trent Williams, Brandon Scherff, and Morgan Moses. Two All Pros and one rock solid RT. And he let them all walk for basically nothing(yes I know we got two mid round picks for Williams but come on that's a joke of a return).

Rivera completely destroyed what could have been at the very least a good OL. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Passizle said:

For anyone placing blame on RR or any coach (as much as they are fallible).. use your brain cell and think about ownership. It starts and ends there. Since DS has owned the team its been a complete and utter clusterfuq of #metoo, racist comments, poor drafting, poor coaching, poor records and backing into playoffs from time to time... etc... when you own a popular franchise and can still fuq up a name change.. you shouldn't be an NFL owner. Period. Vote with your dollars Skins fans. Stop investing in mediocrity... no matter your family's tradition.

I'm sorry, but did Lil Napoleon trot Wentz’s ass out there today? Or better yet, did Danny call Ron on the sidelines and demand wentz stay in the game?

I loathe that asinine idiot of an owner as much as anyone,  but to excuse Ron for this fiasco is just ridiculous.  He made the call, and he was wrong.

Then again, he's the same asshat who continues to employ Scott "I have no clue how to call a game " and JDR (or as I like to say, Just Don't Rush more than 4).

HTTR!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

That Telly Tubby Pig is a major disaster on his own. Thread worthy.  Why isn't he a commander? And Last years uni, is this some sort of a Snyder troll job on the way out?

becaue even tho they changed the damn name this fanbase is stuck in the past and can’t let the pig thing go so they is an olive branch to fans. A bad olive branch by dumb decision makers, but that’s what they were attempting anyway 

• Thumb up 1

15 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

The Wentz move turned out to be a poor choice but lets be real, this is a borderline possibly still not a playoff team with Heinicke, the higher draft pick even if marginal will be of more use than a Heinicke or Wentz one and done playoff loss.

They kept the season interesting, frustrating at the end as always but interesting.

If they had not gotten wentz and improved the oline and more depth at lb and cb we would have been a playoff team with taylor or howell

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

JP Finlay is really upset. Says we should have kept Scherf and this current offensive line is going fishing soon.

JP is pathetic. Don't get me wrong, he's RIGHT here, but he's pathetic. Just wanted to add that. Dude has never taken a brave stand in his life. When I heard how he handled Snyder's lawyer when he had him on a couple months ago, I lost what little respect I had for him. Now he's just playing the BMitch "rant" role. Unlike BMitch, though, who actually means it, he's just a big phony. 

• Like 2

And, why is everyone mad?

Since the Dan bought the team, they have disappointed pretty much every year.  From early in the season it was obvious this team was not good enough.  

I have become relaxed for years now.  AS I HAVE REPEATEDLY SAID for years, this team will never win as long as Dan is the owner.

If the miracle happens and the team is sold.  I will have to re-evaluate.  I don't like Bezos, but it appears he is the front runner.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be that all the children to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace. If I had two wishes I could make this holiday season, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace. And the second would be for 15 minutes alone in a shed with Dan Snyder so that I could Take Command, no holds barred, prison style while he is wearing the Major Tuddy costume.

This was way too vivid.