Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Browns at Washington ~ Back to Wentz you came & the crowd goes Hog Mild

TK
Message added by TK,

1539609161_ScreenShot2023-01-01at3_59_39PM.thumb.png.e435e9c59efcacf8ce89f8e69af5e40d.png

I didn't hear one word from Ron about having to coach better.

Said that we had to play better.

Coaching is one of the worst aspects of this team.  It's more than just fixing OL and QB.  You have to coach well, and Ron hasn't demonstrated he's capable of coaching at a championship level.  

• Like 6
  • Thumb up 2

This one really hurt for me. I hate the Commanders name but went all in to keep my son on board but this one was rough. He was asking me why I made him a fan of the team and watching football should mostly be fun and this team only gives him stress and he’s 9. I mean he’s not wrong. I feel like a crappy dad. The amount of sorrow and pain this team delivers to the hardcore fans is unreal. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

This one really hurt for me. I hate the Commanders name but went all in to keep my son on board but this one was rough. He was asking me why I made him a fan of the team and watching football should mostly be fun and this team only gives him stress and he’s 9. I mean he’s not wrong. I feel like a crappy dad. The amount of sorrow and pain this team delivers to the hardcore fans is unreal. 

It’ll be fine.  It’s a game.

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

I'm 43. My mom told me during the game I should have picked a different team. 🤣

Dont worry you're not a crappy dad. At least not for trying to bond with your kid over football. 👍

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, pray4surf said:

Yeah that was weird. I'm sure he has a lot on his plate but not knowing this is a must win is inexcusable. 

Its obvious he did not feel this was a must win game, if he did he would have dialed up a real humdinger of a game plan. Understandable really.     joke

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Redwards said:

JP being real right now.

Next year is already doomed.  This organization is as much of joke as its ever been.  Ron is a fraud HC, as is his FO and coaching staff.  All of them.  One more year of our lives wasted next year.  

That is obvious. Ownership changeover means we have a lame duck HC unless the change happens in the next month. I don’t see that happening. Any QB they bring in is DOA unless he’s a total stud. We don’t have an avenue to a total stud. 

We can’t trade future assets because of that situation, either. So anyone we bring in has to be a natural get.

It’s IMPERATIVE we see Howell next week. Mandatory. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2

2 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

I'm 43. My mom told me during the game I should have picked a different team. 🤣

Dont worry you're not a crappy dad. At least not for trying to bond with your kid over football. 👍

Yeah it’s not a bad thing to share your passions with your kids. You are teaching them perseverance. It’s all we have as a fan base at this point.

• Thumb up 2

Continuing the annual performance: struggle against average/below average teams - win some/lose some, win a game or 2 they're not supposed to win and then never show up in the big games. Coaching, players, leadership?

Ending the year without a viable QB. Again. FA QB talks will start soon - if they haven't already - so we can have some other teams castoff. Yay for us...

• Like 1

Just now, KDawg said:

That is obvious. Ownership changeover means we have a lame duck HC unless the change happens in the next month. I don’t see that happening. Any QB they bring in is DOA unless he’s a total stud. We don’t have an avenue to a total stud. 

We can’t trade future assets because of that situation, either. So anyone we bring in has to be a natural get.

It’s IMPERATIVE we see Howell next week. Mandatory. 

Couldn't agree more.

I think our winning season next year happens in the form of a new owner.  And, frankly, that should be enough.  Because without one, every year is a doomed year, really.  Just keep reminding ourselves of that.  

• Like 1