Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Browns at Washington ~ Back to Wentz you came & the crowd goes Hog Mild

TK
Message added by TK,

1539609161_ScreenShot2023-01-01at3_59_39PM.thumb.png.e435e9c59efcacf8ce89f8e69af5e40d.png

5 minutes ago, pray4surf said:

RR took a late round flyer on a talented D1 QB and never even tried to develop him even though they knew TH is not a player you can build around and it was obvious that Wentz is a shell of his former self.  How and why is this ok. They should be fired for selling us some BS just like SBF and FTX. 

They should be fired- at least Scott Turner. I mean for one quarter of the first game we looked like a damn NFL offense. However, Howell was an absolute steal not some flyer. People fail to see that he lost his top 4 ( I think) receivers and too 2 RBs to the NFL and graduation. And still put up really good numbers. Howell absolutely needs to get the start next week. I wouldn’t waste a bunch of draft picks or money until Howell is checked out

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Passizle said:

For anyone placing blame on RR or any coach (as much as they are fallible).. use your brain cell and think about ownership. It starts and ends there. Since DS has owned the team its been a complete and utter clusterfuq of #metoo, racist comments, poor drafting, poor coaching, poor records and backing into playoffs from time to time... etc... when you own a popular franchise and can still fuq up a name change.. you shouldn't be an NFL owner. Period. Vote with your dollars Skins fans. Stop investing in mediocrity... no matter your family's tradition.

Dude please. We’ve been boycotting ownership forever. We’ve done enough to finally convince Dan to sell. That’s as good as it gets. In The meantime it’s time to move on from Rivera. Just gotta hope onwnership switches sooner than later.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Thanks all!  I just went through this thread reading every 10 pages. 

I agree the OC needs to go, the OL needs work and the QBs stink (Heinickie is the best and he is below average).  Unfortunately, there is no good option between the two (I liked TH but he has fewer limitations.) 

1 minute ago, Passizle said:

For anyone placing blame on RR or any coach (as much as they are fallible).. use your brain cell and think about ownership. It starts and ends there. Since DS has owned the team its been a complete and utter clusterfuq of #metoo, racist comments, poor drafting, poor coaching, poor records and backing into playoffs from time to time... etc... when you own a popular franchise and can still fuq up a name change.. you shouldn't be an NFL owner. Period. Vote with your dollars Skins fans. Stop investing in mediocrity... no matter your family's tradition.

You're conflating two distinctly different verticals.

It's okay detest the owner.

But you can not, absolute can not absolve the coaching staff for there poor game time prep or decision making.

1 minute ago, WEARE1554 said:

People fail to see that he lost his top 4 ( I think) receivers and too 2 RBs to the NFL and graduation. And still put up really good numbers. Howell absolutely needs to get the start next week. I wouldn’t waste a bunch of draft picks or money until Howell is checked out

I don't know if it's true or not, but I also read somewhere that he played behind a ****ty OL his whole college career too? 

13 minutes ago, KDawg said:

So now we get back to the conversation about this teams MO. They win just enough to **** playoff position and then do nothing with it other than disappoint. 

It’s predictable, annoying and frustrating. 

JP being real right now.

Next year is already doomed.  This organization is as much of joke as its ever been.  Ron is a fraud HC, as is his FO and coaching staff.  All of them.  One more year of our lives wasted next year.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Passizle said:

Are you saying Dan told Ron to start Wentz? Was Dan calling plays? I hate the guy too but the blame rests on the shoulders of the coaches. All of it. They got out coached and out played by the ****ing Browns!

4 minutes ago, Redd said:

There were folks that said Wentz could basically do what Heinicke has been doing but could make better throws. Turns out Wentz couldn’t and his throws were faster, yes but also inaccurate.🫤

We have been telling the Wentz fans on here. Now they finally know now.

Edited by HogsVa7

Carson Wentz might actually be worse than Haskins, he's probably worse than Keenum, he's outright terrible. This last game killed his starting job here and probably anywhere in the NFL. He's so trash, that we probably can't even trade him for a deflated football. Ron needs to go, he's made to many dumb decisions (not mistakes) to be considered a head coach. Throw some dough at someone else, Rivera isn't ready to coach yet.

9 minutes ago, PolarExpress said:

Nope…….clean house.  I want Ron out of the organization too.  He makes bad decisions and sticks with them.  

Until Ron leaves, this team will not move forward.

Instead on being in playoff hunt, we should’ve went with Howell instead of going with Taylor when Carson went down. Just go thru with growing pains with him.

Ron needs to go tomorrow. He completely failed. We failed to develop the most important position and relied on journeyman and other teams busts.

Even if we can get only get a ****ty coach for 23, that would be better than another year of Ron. A ****ty coach would give us a bad record, so we can draft a qb in 24.

Why have a coach for year? Houston is going to have one and done for 2 years in a row.

We can live with a one and done for a year. I’d prefer a permanent guy but the transition between owners likely makes that impossible.

Hell, we can hire Lovie for a year. I’d take him over another year of Ron.

• Like 2