Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Browns at Washington ~ Back to Wentz you came & the crowd goes Hog Mild

TK
Message added by TK,

1539609161_ScreenShot2023-01-01at3_59_39PM.thumb.png.e435e9c59efcacf8ce89f8e69af5e40d.png

6 minutes ago, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

Turner called a BS game. Long developing plays where Wentz hold the ball..got the outs to Terry and Dotson then went away from it...It's like he rolls frigging dice to call plays...he has GOT to go. I am so done with these azzhats.

Fuller vs Cooper..what a JOKE

Agreed. He has no in game feel. No sense of strategy. No sense of how to adjust to opponent's adjustments. There is no rhythm to his playcalling. Its just random play after random play.

Like I said before its like watching a 5 year old paint. Sometimes you get something that looks decent but most of the time its a mess.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Terry is an incredibly gracious dude.

When asked if there is a difference win the team is lead by CW when compared to TH4.

He said "not really, we just didn't find a rhythm today" and that he "cares for both".

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Wildbunny said:

I'm not seeing it happenning though.

Howell playing is a nightmare scenario for Rivera now.

If he stinks he gets that stink on him.

If he’s phenomenal people will question he knows what he’s doing even more than they are now.

This whole thing has been misplayed every step of the way. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Just now, KDawg said:

If he’s phenomenal people will question he knows what he’s doing even more than they are now.

Ron is pulling at straws at this point.

My man looked straight up bewildered when asked about CW's play today.

• Like 1

Just now, KDawg said:

There is a third scenario. One in which Howell flashes but doesn’t lead the team to a win. One that makes everyone wonder what we have in him and if he should start next year.

Like I said before the only way for us to have known one way or another would’ve been with 4 games to play, not 4 quarters. Truly a missed opportunity by this team. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

By any reasonable guidelines, Rivera should be fired.  Four years: no winning record, one playoff game, nickel-and-dime free agency that gave us Norwell and Turner as starting guards, and oh yes...the Wentz trade.  Time to clean house, again.  This team is nothing but a heartbreaker.  Let's suffer a couple more years under a hungry new HC.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

For me, as frustrating as the INTs was Wentz winging the ball 5 feet over the receivers’ heads on short swing routes. 

A strong arm is not the be all and end all.  He’s got no calibration. 

I think his last int was my favorite. Cam Sims is open but hey **** that ima throw it into double coverage in the endzone instead. 🤣

Edited by Captain Wiggles
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, dc1 said:

Terry is an incredibly gracious dude.

When asked if there is a difference win the team is lead by CW when compared to TH4.

He said "not really, we just didn't find a rhythm today" and that he "cares for both".

1 minute ago, Dan T. said:

For me, as frustrating as the INTs was Wentz winging the ball 5 feet over the receivers’ heads on short swing routes. 

A strong arm is not the be all and end all.  He’s got no calibration. 

That overthrown ball late in the game was crazy bad.  The commentators said something like it was one of the worst throws they’d ever seen.  It was as if it had been deflected but wasn’t.  I need to see a clip of it again.  It’s Astonishing 

• Like 1

Just now, RichSC said:

By any reasonable guidelines, Rivera should be fired.  Four years: no winning record, one playoff game, nickel-and-dime free agency that gave us Norwell and Turner as starting guards, and oh yes...the Wentz trade.  Time to clean house, again.  This team is nothing but a heartbreaker.  Let's suffer a couple more years under a hungry new HC.

The nickel and dime FA falls on our owner. Guy is liquid broke. And I don’t want anyone to even try to argue that point with me. Guy has money tied up in too many endeavors. 

Rivera holds his share of the blame but let’s not forget the stink that is behind all of our HC hires failing is the guy at the top.

Dont let that fall to the wayside here in our disappointment.

• Like 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2