Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Browns at Washington ~ Back to Wentz you came & the crowd goes Hog Mild

TK
Message added by TK,

1539609161_ScreenShot2023-01-01at3_59_39PM.thumb.png.e435e9c59efcacf8ce89f8e69af5e40d.png

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Rivera needs to be stripped of personnel duties and he needs to fire Turner. I'm okay with Del Rio honestly, I think the defense just ran out of gas today with all the injuries and overall offensive ineptitude. 

Nope…….clean house.  I want Ron out of the organization too.  He makes bad decisions and sticks with them.  

• Like 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Alexa said:

Whomever made the decision  to bring Wentz here should be stripped of his GM duties. He should never be allowed to pick the players for this team as long as he is employed here. 

RR should be stripped of ALL team duties.

Dude just cannot pick a decent QB here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

He's not losing the locker room or getting fired on Monday.

Be mad all yall want that he didn't get the QB position right yet, but huge swaths of the rest of the team does.  

Team is still a QB away, sure we need oline help, but an actual answer at QB and this is a 2nd - 3rd round playoff team easy with weapons, run game, and defense we have.

Ron isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

The team is not a QB away. Thanks to Ron getting Wentz we are a QB and an o line away. That’s miles from where a competent football team should be in Year 3 going into 4. It’s two steps back and not a single step taken forward. It’s ****ing pathetic. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2