Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monday Night Game Night Thread: Washington at Philly - Heinicke's Last Stand, Wentz if it Hurts

TK
Message added by TK,

1520763020_ScreenShot2022-11-14at11_09_58PM.thumb.png.f702b5530a184659b9ace0bd422e8112.png

Sans the last 3 plays (no way they should have got the ball back), this was the best coaching gameplan and execution of the Rivera era.  The eagles thought we were going to roll over.  They were dancing like they were up big after every play even though the score said they were losing.  RR had the opposing coach slamming his headset AT HALFTIME.  Bravo

I think this team has found a formula.  The finesse teams will have a hard time dealing with getting punched in the mouth for 60 minutes.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, FLSkinz83 said:

I'm very proud of our "limited QB" and the team.  Fully deserved win tonight.

By the way, first 30 point game since the Falcons game...a span of 23 games.  

He is limited you consistent dumbass...and he just played his best game and is getting appropriately praised...and the team and coaches turned in their best effort of the year or actually longer  

Dumbass....

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, GoDeep81 said:

Lol. They're gonna discuss the fact the dude too 5+ steps before he hit Heini? He ****ed up, accept it!!! 

I suspect many players will instinctively still "touch" down the player who pulls a Kneel Armstrong.

Regardless its tough for an attacking backer or DL to pull up when your target drops on the ground. Both hit him. Their best hope was to jump over Hiver.

Edited by RandyHolt

4 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Heinicke isn't very good, but I doubt they go directly back to Wentz now. Amazing win, though there's no way we'll be able to run that much against most teams. 

You doubt..?? I can't think of a single upside to going back to Wentz. 

• Like 1