Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Minnesota at Washington ~ This one has everything....From A to Z :)

TK
Message added by TK,

1862862785_ScreenShot2022-11-06at4_11_36PM.thumb.png.13d6d1e064b37e0f429f336d22618b52.png

Just now, MrJL said:

I think it will be down at the half because 22 touched Samuel as he was rolling to his feet but before the ball crossed the goal line

he wasn't down at that point, though.  Need an elbow, knee, butt, or back on the ground when he's touched, he was already up there.

I can't believe this!

Just now, Zim489 said:

I have never seen a luckier player in my entire life 

Luck is preparation locking hands with opportunity.

Thats TH’a strongest asset, jokes aside. He knows he’s limited. He’s not stupid… at all. He knows if he prepares and understands the idea of how teams are defending him and he throws it up there’s a chance, small or not, our playmakers make plays. 

That’s one of the things I like about the guy. He knows who he is and embraces it and benefits significantly. 

• Like 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, FootballZombie said:

Terrible throw.

Triple coverage

my god that is a lucky TD

That's the heinicke way.

Not to mention the official knocked down the guy who probably would have picked that off.

The debate on that throw will rage on for at least the next 3 or 4 days unless Snyder drops a news bomb to quell it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

OMG HE THREW A 50/50 BALL TO CURTIS SAMUEL HE IS A BAD QUARTERBACK BUT WHEN A BETTER QUARTERBACK DOES THAT ITS A STROKE OF GENIUS

That was a HORRIBLE decision, and it was a 75/25 ball that you only throw to Hopkins if you're Murray.

And somehow that worked.

• Like 2