Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Minnesota at Washington ~ This one has everything....From A to Z :)

TK
Message added by TK,

1862862785_ScreenShot2022-11-06at4_11_36PM.thumb.png.13d6d1e064b37e0f429f336d22618b52.png

Cousins gets his revenge. 

Still sticking to this:

Vikings 20

Commanders 13

Our defense keeps the score low and close. Kirk will be able to do enough on offense to win. Taylor will give a couple of highlights but he won’t be able to do enough to win.

This game will be nothing like next weeks massacre.

9 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Am watching the pregame on youtube, looks like a ton of Vikings game.  Will feel like a home game for Kirk.

Ton of Vikes purple at a black out game. FedEx is going to look like M&T up the road. :ols: 

• Sad 1

I really want Kirk to have an epic, memorable Kirk moment.  And I want him to make many mistakes and I want folks to dial into Sheehan’s radio show and heckle him mercilessly. 

(This is more a Sheehan thing than a Kirk thing.  I actually don’t mind Kirk and think he’s a very capable QB.  But Sheehan has been so loud obnoxious about how good he is I want to see him humbled.)

image.jpeg.1b2e6ae8eff40920bef66dfa44dba80c.jpeg

• Thanks 2

Lets get this boys!! To go one game above .500 after 9 weeks would be huge. 

F Cousins and his stupid chain stunt!  Guy has always been about himself and his stats. He is not the kind of qb that others will go to battle for. How quickly we forget how Justin Jefferson called him out last year. 

Oh why is JD out? Need an even bigger game now from Gibby