Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Minnesota at Washington ~ This one has everything....From A to Z :)

TK
Message added by TK,

1862862785_ScreenShot2022-11-06at4_11_36PM.thumb.png.13d6d1e064b37e0f429f336d22618b52.png

Just now, Captain James said:

This has turned into our year guys, girls, and babes! First Snyder getting canned, and now the team itself is Super Bowl bound!

I kid, I kid.

You know what would be hilarious (it’s also not going to happen but the karma force would be so appropriate:

Snyder sells, sale finalized before the playoffs, we sneak in and win the Super Bowl and Snyder is officially not the owner. 

That would be wonderful. 

No, I’m not on drugs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

No,  if Tom Brady throws that we say he was massively lucky because it was a terrible throw.  

Only terrible if it doesn't work.

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

This is false. Look at the flack Cousins got for the pick before the half. 

That's not the same though. That was one on one throw. It was not a bad throw though. Our DB did a better job knocking the ball away for an INT. Taylor threw in triple coverage though. 

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

No, it was a terrible hail mary throw with his eyes closed into triple coverage and the defender was right in position to catch it, but he got blocked by a ref.

It was the luckiest bad throw of the year

My point was too often we like to put TH under the microscope and beat on him and not just say damn that worked somehow. Either way. I will take it. Points on the board. That all that matters when you are trying to win a game.