Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Detroit ~ It's A Hard Knocks Life

TK
Message added by TK,

image.thumb.png.78666b5ebe4afa84cfd716d51f3cf1fd.png

2 minutes ago, Conn said:

I want to thank you for showing your true colors after an offseason full of bull**** on the QB topic, and simultaneously ask you to stop posting. lol

Gadget play. Wow let's not do that and just keep on going 3 and out instead. If you cant' see the difference then I can't help you. 

Worst part is that even IF the Skins come back and win, the fact that they had to after such an abysmal no show against a bad opponent is damning in and of itself.  A win is better than a loss but there won't be any real positives - only questions - after this game.  

But...don't worry, everyone.  

Ron didn't want to upgrade our defense because he believed in all the returning guys elevating their play.   No matter we have the worst LB corps in the sport.  We'll move a so-so player like Holcomb to the crucial MLB position and move a non-existent Davis over to his natural role.  

All is good.  Nothing to see here.

Just now, Destino said:

One criticism on the coaches, why would they not go to hurry up if the lions pass rush is destroying them.  For goodness sake, don’t let them rotate!  

I think this is a fair criticism. 

I was half paying attention just now… but when we punted what was the distance to go? Running into the kicker penalty would put us where?