Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington vs Fat Andy's Waffle House Menu

TK
Message added by TK,

1560437428_ScreenShot2021-10-17at4_09_09PM.thumb.png.696806ecf0cd690d7dc481988a1106ea.png

Bottom line is you're almost never going to beat KC scoring less than 30 points, definitely not less than 20. Even on their worst offensive day (which this one could arguably be), KC will put up at least a few TDs on you. KC came into this game giving up the most points in the NFL and we've dropped 13 on them. Fail.

Just now, KDawg said:

I’m not. Complete indifference.

Yeah I’m surprised anyone can get mad. I can actually enjoy and appreciate the Chiefs offense and Mahomes, even. Even when we had the lead I didn’t get excited about it, it just was until it wasn’t.

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Why are we only team that never can get yards on screen passes?  Like when the Chiefs run a screen, even when our defense has spotted it and is in pursuit, there is at least 3-4 yards gained before contact.  When we run a screen, dude is getting tackled before blockers are even set.

Because we suck. 

Still not sure why were trying to make TH a pocket passer? Have they moved the pocket once today? Poor play calling and asking him to do stuff he aint great at is one reason he's not looking that good today, imo. Team just doesn't really have a proactive approach to anything. 

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Not really sure week after week what’s so hard to understand about this, from the perspective of someone who harps on his arm. Yeah, when he can wind up and launch a deep ball with his whole body his arm strength is passable, that goes for anyone in the NFL. It’s the plays where he has to throw a deeper out or across the field and can’t step into it 100% that show his limitations. Even the quick darts closer to the LOS don’t always beat the defender, they flutter or stall through the air sometimes. It’s not every play and he can throw a nice touch pass when he anticipates well. But he doesn’t always anticipate well and he can’t force the balls he wants to bc if his arm strength.

And then his ball placement is sometimes terrible and sometimes incredible. That’s the real mystery about him tbh.

I know, I was being sarcastic a little bit.  I know you're not a Heinicke fan, it's ok.  

• Haha 1

This team completely wasted 1st rounders for several straight years.  Every single d-lineman is someone whose production could have been found in a late first round or early second round pick.  And that includes “I will circle behind the QB eveey snap” Chase Young.  Most of the big 3rd down conversions are coming in his direction because he leaves a gaping hold without being an actual threat to the Qb.