Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington vs Fat Andy's Waffle House Menu

TK
Message added by TK,

1560437428_ScreenShot2021-10-17at4_09_09PM.thumb.png.696806ecf0cd690d7dc481988a1106ea.png

28 minutes ago, D’Pablo said:

Fuller, Collins, and Jackson were repeatedly victimized throughout this game.

In fairness everyone gets victimized in coverage by the Chiefs. The problem is none of them can tackle worth ****. You get beat as a corner it happens. But you cant miss tackles and let them get 15 more yards because of it. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

I would like to see Scott Turner fired today please....

While I wasn’t pleased with the play calling at times, Scott is trying to call plays for an extraordinarily limited QB snd a receiving corps missing a bunch of guys.

Id really like to see what he could do with s professional QB.  And not:

A mentally limited QB in Haskins

A physically limited (movement) QB in Smith

An all round average guy in Allen

A REALLY physically limited (arm) guy in TH.

He is trying to make water outbid wine on a weekly basis.

What I and. Number of folks have said for ages is that we love his competitive spirit, his athleticism, and his knowledge of the offense.  But as teams get more film on him, and understand how to defend him, his lack of arm strength is going to significantly limit what they can do offensively. 

And that’s exactly what we’re seeing.  He’s a good guy, a competitor who will do anything he can to win.  But he is limited to what he can do. 

42 minutes ago, dyst said:

Ladies and gentlemen - we are a bad team/organization.

186AC560-3087-4BC2-BD60-846769F2E82E.jpeg.348cc7172194934bfd8a4cfc83325c14.jpeg

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Has that been thrown around here a lot? Hadn’t seen it. What else is it? These guys just spontaneously decided they don’t like playing for Rivera anymore? The energy and vibe has been 100% different since week 1 compared to last year. He was right, but Rivera basically called them uneducated and mislead in the media multiple times and the guys who did finally get it later than the initial wave were pressured into complying. You can’t see how that would break some trust, right or wrong? The guys like Sweat were dug in and dumb. 

I think the other thing it could be is just much more “normal.”

They completely broke the secondary by replacing Reeves, Darby, Curl, Moreland and Monreau with Collins, WJIII, McCain, and others.  It didn’t reward the guys who were there and broke confidence in the guys who were improving and playing well.  

I think a lot of this falls on how they have chosen to use Collins, and stick with him, even though he’s not playing well.  

I understand where you are coming from with the vaccination theory, but until somebody confirms it, I am going to assume it’s that they just broke the defense by accident.  

And the excuse Rivera is using that it’s young guys doesn’t hold water.  The guys screwing up the secondary, minus St. Juice are all veterans.  

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Has that been thrown around here a lot? Hadn’t seen it. What else is it? These guys just spontaneously decided they don’t like playing for Rivera anymore? The energy and vibe has been 100% different since week 1 compared to last year. He was right, but Rivera basically called them uneducated and mislead in the media multiple times and the guys who did finally get it later than the initial wave were pressured into complying. You can’t see how that would break some trust, right or wrong? The guys like Sweat were dug in and dumb. 

Yes because literally nothing gets discussed in the locker room or on the phone or anywhere else. This isn’t wrestling where there is no communication other than what is on camera. There’s obviously a lot of frustration and miscommunication but I highly doubt it’s a vax issue.

5 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

The worst part is that we seem to forever be stuck in purgatory.  Somehow there are always 5-6 worse teams than us, which boggles my mind.  We look absolutely horrible on both sides of the ball.  I think we will finish 4-13.

I mean we had the num 2 pick just two years ago

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, spjunkies said:

Well, at least the Washington Football Team Est 1932 played well in the first half. 

Whatever this team is called next year. It needs to be the first year of a new organization. Nothing from the Redskins deserves to go forward with the new team. The organization does not deserve this long and storied history going forward. 

Chase Young sucks.

TH sucks

Owner sucks

Coaches suck

Stadium sucks

Name sucks

Why are you even here?

I can't wait for the Cowboys next week....I have felt that way for almost 50 years....and none of you haters are going to change that.

HTTR.

Oh...back in the day you had to read about the game in a paragraph in the sports section beneath the box score if you didn't live in the DC area. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ClaytoAli said:

Nah, Jags, Lions, Jets

then us

The Jets actually played in AFC Championship game not too many years ago.  Jags have gone farther in playoffs than Skins & Lions have been to playoffs 9 times since 91 when Skins won it all.  How many playoffs have Skins gotten to?  I rest my case.