Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington vs Fat Andy's Waffle House Menu

TK
Message added by TK,

1560437428_ScreenShot2021-10-17at4_09_09PM.thumb.png.696806ecf0cd690d7dc481988a1106ea.png

2 minutes ago, lavar1156 said:

Kyle Allen please.

It won’t be any better. We should have not won the decision last year and tried to get a qb with potential. Not two qb’s in Allen and Taylor that are pure backups. Winning the division last year killed the rebuild. 

Just now, clskinsfan said:

I have seen enough of Heinike. We know what we have there. Time to put Allen in going forward.

We'll be back to Heinicke in 4 weeks if we start Kyke Allen now.

There'll be a point where we're forced to go to Allen anyway. 

1 minute ago, Reaper Skins said:

The longer a player plays for this organization, the worse they look.

When's the last time a player improved during his time here?

Heineke?  Worse every week.

Chase?  Looking worse every week.

William Jackson?  Worse than last year

McCain?  Worse than last year

I've had this theory for years. Rarely a player gets better.  The best hope is they come in good and stay that way, but usually they regress.

5 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Well, unless the FBI shows up at WFT Park this week, the most interesting part of this week will be all the excuses in the Hive thread.

Or the defense and Chase young thread....I guess we can take our pick huh? But yes Heiny is quite sad looking these days. 

Edited by tmandoug1

1 minute ago, Morrison J said:

Defense gave us a real chance today. Don't get anyone putting the blame on them. Offense was awful. Heinicke needs to be better.

D was bad too, they were just bailed out by three turnovers that were more luck/carelessness by KC then us making plays.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, cougs said:

It won’t be any better. We should have not won the decision last year and tried to get a qb with potential. Not two qb’s in Allen and Taylor that are pure backups. Winning the division last year killed the rebuild. 

When fans are clamoring for Kyle Allen you know you have issues as a team 

• Like 2

No one is giving the defense a pass, but the fact is the Chiefs only had 10 points at halftime.  The offense, against one of the worst defenses in the NFL has managed to score 13 points.  Everyone and their mother said this would likely be a high scoring game.  Only one team held up their end of the bargain, it just took them a little while to get going.

Just now, clskinsfan said:

I have seen enough of Heinike. We know what we have there. Time to put Allen in going forward.

I agree, this experiment is over. However I don’t think Allen will be the spark we need. So what does it matter? We’re better off losing as many games as we are fully capable of losing and getting another high draft pick. Picking where we did last year did us no favors.

5 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Heineke isn’t the only problem, but QB play is a really big part of it.

Though I’m starting to wonder if the questionable play calling is also due to the fact Scott Turner is trying to cover for TH not being able to run 1/3 of a normal NFL play book.

A lot of people don’t want to hear this but it’s true. Turner may suck but he’s been calling plays with one metaphorical hand tied behind his back since he got here…Just in different ways for each QB. Heinicke is no exception and they clearly don’t trust him (understandably). 

• Thanks 1