Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington vs Fat Andy's Waffle House Menu

TK
Message added by TK,

1560437428_ScreenShot2021-10-17at4_09_09PM.thumb.png.696806ecf0cd690d7dc481988a1106ea.png

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I’ve hit the point. I’ve been on the edge for a long time and passively doing it, but I will now actively root against this team every week until Snyder is gone. I actually had fun watching Mahomes blow us up in the second half and rooted for it. I want bad things to happen (other than injuries) until we get a real, fresh start.

Rivera/Wright kind of seemed respectable enough to at least warrant lukewarm support, or at least a post-Bruce pause on the active hate I had…but this past week has proven to me that no, nothing is different. I can only hope the work culture in the FO is different and those employees at least aren’t suffering, bc the locker room culture doesn’t seem different at all. 

Burn it all down until this league is forced to get rid of Snyder. Until then I hope he experiences zero success. 

Welcome to my world. I don't root for losses for the long-term good of the team, I just can't root for that sack of crap to have any success. Like, do you want to see Dan Snyder, bully, narcissist and degrader of women, holding the Lombardi trophy aloft? I can't stomach rooting for it. 

It's astounding with all this team meant to me since I was 4 years old, but I really am not even a fan anymore. He took that away from me. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

I mean what players do we have that has any trade value?

I didn't say we would get 1st rounds picks for them,but a draft pick in the first 3 rounds would be better than what we got now..I would trade Sweat,Settle,Scherff and anyone else that has some value

4 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I want a physical freak QB. A thoroughbred. Im sick of these mediocre noodle armed potatoes. Invest in a stud and commit to his development. Lets play 2021 NFL football.

You want to see tight spirals on our interception highlights or a QB that can hold three defenders on his back during a sack fumble?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

If Fitzpatrick comes back just in time to barely win a couple meaningless division games and ruin our draft slot I’ll probably give up entirely 

Oh that's 1000% gonna happen now. Fitzmagic will drop this team from pick #3 to pick #11 by beating Philly once and NY. And beating NY means they'll pick ahead and get a franchise QB.

It's just written in the stars, isn't it?

Edited by GhostofSparta
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, zskins said:

**** this Team and their sorry ass effort. Not going to let them ruin my 24th anniversary. I am still going out to my dinner with the wify and the kids and have fun. 

Daughter crawled away, wife fell asleep, dad is texting me we need to bench Heinicke. 

1 minute ago, Blue Collar Skins said:

The defense especially the secondary is so horrible. How do we go from a fantastic defense last year to this horrible thing they call a defense? Is there no pride? How are the coaches and players ok with this?

Defense was horrible in the second half, but offense this game was arguably much worse overall. the offense couldn't move the ball or score against possibly the worst defense in the NFL. our defense recovered multiple turnovers and the offense couldn't capitalize.

If your offense can't move the ball, your defense is going to eventually get gassed when going against a team like KC. 

I'm not saying the defense was good or giving them a pass. I'm just saying that the offense had at least as much to do with this loss.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, bh32 said:

I didn't say we would get 1st rounds picks for them,but a draft pick in the first 3 rounds would be better than what we got now..I would trade Sweat,Settle,Scherff and anyone else that has some value

Exactly.  It isn’t working.  Most of the best players in the league weren’t top 10 draft picks .  Hell, look at our best player. 

13 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

I would like to see Scott Turner fired today please....

I know it’s commonplace to want to fire the coordinators here and all, as both Kyle S. And McVay received their fair share of hate as well.

Like those guys, Turner is also handicapped by his QB.  Not just TH, but every QB he’s had playing here.  I’m not saying he will ever have as much success as those 2, but I can’t get a read on him due to what he’s working with.  I know in much of analysis I’ve watched of this offense, the analysts are complimenting the scheme and calls and criticizing the execution. 

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

B Mitch says Heinke is height challenged and has week arm strength. Hmmm...

5 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Santana Moss ripping Heinicke’s accuracy today, saying he needs to run more. I agree with both points 

Wow great analysis…….  I wish they paid me thousands to point out the obvious.

• Haha 4