Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington vs Fat Andy's Waffle House Menu

TK
Message added by TK,

1560437428_ScreenShot2021-10-17at4_09_09PM.thumb.png.696806ecf0cd690d7dc481988a1106ea.png

image.thumb.png.104e02c40ab0499370ea8b2b23e41144.png

For the next few hours, let's take the emails, the Ownership, the lies, the scandals, the bull****, the name change, the lack of faith, & everything else & shove all that **** to the side. Instead, let's take the time to remember Sean & what he meant to each of us & this franchise & his family & teammates. 

And if you don't know, watch on...

Next stop, CANTON. 

R.I.P. Sean. We miss you & will never forget you. #21Forever

image.thumb.png.563361b0ba8d32410bf6be553c453781.png

image.thumb.png.da993010748ff3d713f3649b6c16201c.png

• Like 13
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

i think we'll see this team implode.  this team doesn't play with any inspiration at all, although i would at least wish the team would play really competitive in this one. hopefully the oline handles well today, especially without scherff and cosmi.  just an idea though, why not use sam reyes as a pure run blocking te? dude may not catch well nor run te routes, but why not use his strength in the run block schemes.  i think with his freakish strength, he could at least contribute in that area.  

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

90 being the over for who? The chiefs? Cause there’s zero way we score at all today :( 

The chiefs have the worst defense in the league. It's much worse than ours. Heinicke is going to throw 3 TDs and 3 TOs today. It's gonna be wild.

It's hard not to score on them.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

90 being the over for who? The chiefs? Cause there’s zero way we score at all today :( 

I don't think we win but I think they score.  Chiefs defense has been beyond awful.  My guess the narrative at the end of this game with some will be something like this:

A.  Del Rio needs to go.  And Rivera is on the clock, too.  Andy Reid totally outcoached them.

B.  The secondary still gives up big plays hence point A.

C.  We needed to be more aggressive yet Del Rio runs it like a granny

D.  Heinicke bounced back.  For those who don't see him as the answer, they are wrong, considering he went toe to toe with Mahomes for a chunk of the game yet the defense let him down.

Why do I think that?  In short, from what I've read/heard teams are playing Mahomes with a conservative style defense.  Making him dink and dunk down the field and eventually a mistake happens or at least you don't get burned deep.  So i am gathering the team that has blitzed the third most in the league, this team, might back off some on that front and try to keep everything in front of them.

Still I think this secondary is bad and will give up plays anyway.  And Heinicke should do well against a passing defense that is as bad as ours. 

NFL defenses have a surprising new idea to deal with the league’s elite quarterbacks. So far it’s working—or, as well as it can against football’s best passers.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2

per kc's defense ---i can see a decent chance of running up a strong number yards gained via terry and 'good' th, and on the ground, but we'll see about the points

bottom line, i think this is most likely the standard 'get-well' game for kc, tho i also figure our defense will be improving and will play a little better today

and it even could end up a relatively low-scoring event but with a high yardage number gained by both offenses

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2