Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington vs Fat Andy's Waffle House Menu

TK
Message added by TK,

1560437428_ScreenShot2021-10-17at4_09_09PM.thumb.png.696806ecf0cd690d7dc481988a1106ea.png

3 minutes ago, SAli457180 said:

Not a surprise.  Offense is probably going to get a lot of Defense chants during the game just like last week.  Home games have become road games for this team.  That's what Snyder has done to this team.

I can't even fathom.. Moved from DC/Metro many many many moons ago, but back in the day (RFK) there wasn't a chance of seeing anything but Burgundy and Gold in the stands. 

We should neutralize any run game they have… we are going to get crucified by 4 different pass catchers, though.

We should do okay offensively. Put up a fight. Probably a good game from Heinicke. Decent day on the ground. McLaurin will get his. But going to be tough to keep pace I think.

If we stop KC? There’s a lot of hope for the season.

If they keep the trend and we get demolished on D again… buckle up. The internal implosion is pending and media will crucify them. 

• Like 3

Watching the game preview on the NFL Network, where they talked about Mahomes knowing he has to "fix" somethings that have been off in the beginning of the season.  Doesn't feel like good karma for us. 😧  Ditto I listened to Andy Reid on 106.7 this week, he's often in a good mood and likes to joke around, this time he wasn't as jokey and even referred to the losing has to stop.  Feels like we got an angry KC Chiefs coming to town. 

5 minutes ago, Reaper Skins said:

Over/under on the number of penalties/blown assignments by Collins today because he's trying to deliver a knockout/highlight reel hit?

I'll say 2...

Doesn't matter much. He'll continue to play because of Snyder.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Reaper Skins said:

Over/under on the number of penalties/blown assignments by Collins today because he's trying to deliver a knockout/highlight reel hit?

I'll say 2...

I'd add does William Jackson add to his league leading record.  He's had one big one in every game.  Will he break that streak today?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Why is it universally acceptable to fat shame Andy Reid?  I've always wondered that.

You forget all the trouble we had beating his teams when he was in the Division?

image.thumb.png.7c34e802f2e8f9f05e4109ad11db9884.png

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

53 minutes ago, KDawg said:

We should neutralize any run game they have… we are going to get crucified by 4 different pass catchers, though.

We should do okay offensively. Put up a fight. Probably a good game from Heinicke. Decent day on the ground. McLaurin will get his. But going to be tough to keep pace I think.

If we stop KC? There’s a lot of hope for the season.

If they keep the trend and we get demolished on D again… buckle up. The internal implosion is pending and media will crucify them. 

image.gif.ad9d399c5098262bdf561f5ff510680a.gif