Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington vs Fat Andy's Waffle House Menu

TK
Message added by TK,

1560437428_ScreenShot2021-10-17at4_09_09PM.thumb.png.696806ecf0cd690d7dc481988a1106ea.png

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I’m done with Heinicke. We need a QB with an actual arm. We don’t have that. When will we? That’s anyone’s guess. 

Still our best option. 

We could have traded up in the draft and gotten a guy. But we didn’t. We have what we have.

• Like 1

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I mentioned earlier this week that I really don’t even have the juice to get emotional anymore.

Guess I lied, because I’m back to being absolutely furious.

I’m not. Complete indifference.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Great, Gibson probably not coming back.

Decent arm strength there I dunno what you guys are ****ing about.  

Not really sure week after week what’s so hard to understand about this, from the perspective of someone who harps on his arm. Yeah, when he can wind up and launch a deep ball with his whole body his arm strength is passable, that goes for anyone in the NFL. It’s the plays where he has to throw a deeper out or across the field and can’t step into it 100% that show his limitations. Even the quick darts closer to the LOS don’t always beat the defender, they flutter or stall through the air sometimes. It’s not every play and he can throw a nice touch pass when he anticipates well. But he doesn’t always anticipate well and he can’t force the balls he wants to bc if his arm strength.

And then his ball placement is sometimes terrible and sometimes incredible. That’s the real mystery about him tbh.

• Thanks 1

Why are we only team that never can get yards on screen passes?  Like when the Chiefs run a screen, even when our defense has spotted it and is in pursuit, there is at least 3-4 yards gained before contact.  When we run a screen, dude is getting tackled before blockers are even set.

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I’m done with Heinicke. We need a QB with an actual arm. We don’t have that. When will we? That’s anyone’s guess. 

Do you really think that will fix an offense coordinator with no balls.