Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at New York Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

Yes I know FOX is running ads for the final debate like it's a Pay Per View but keep the politics OUT of here. 

Or you'll be out of here. :) 

3 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

That decision to go for two should NOT be criticized.  With our record, awesome vote of confidence in the offense.  I like it.

I'm not mad at the decision.  I simply don't have faith in Turner's ability to draw up a winning play call there.  I'm hoping Turner will eventually prove me wrong but right now he seems below average as an OC.  

Just now, PartyPosse said:

Because... they... went for the win?? 🧐

Yes. It’s easier to roll the dice when you don’t quite care about the result. If we get the win? The division is winnable. If we lose? Better draft pick.

If the clear cut priority was to win, they would have kicked the extra point.

1 minute ago, RandyHolt said:

Go draft pick by giving the Giants a win.

I am not convinced going for 2 is the right move with a backup QB a crap OL and dysfunctional org. Odds say go for it my ass we suck.

Brady in his prime sure going for 2 is maybe playing the odds correctly.

I disagree...but I'm not one for going for the loss...ever

1 minute ago, panahoo said:

We need to understand that even if by losing today, we are not going to get Trevor Lawrence. We are not worse than the Jets or Jags. Despite how bad we are.

the jags have a win and two of their losses were one score

1 minute ago, Capsman said:

Unimaginative play call by Turner.  You are depending on guys who can’t run routes to run routes. On top of that having Allen run toward the line of a inmate and put pressure on the defense; instead he takes his own run option away.  

I think Turner brings some good but boy does he bring some bad as well. 

Much like his dad. 

Just now, Long Time Fan said:

I'm not mad at the decision.  I simply don't have faith in Turner's ability to draw up a winning play call there.  I'm hoping Turner will eventually prove me wrong but right now he seems below average as an OC.  

Looked like Gibson was the first read but got knocked down.  Scrambled to his left and had two seconds to decide to run it in.

But yeah, nothing about this season gives me faith in Turner.

1 minute ago, NewCliche21 said:

I mean ideally first overall, but we are not a quarterback away.  We need basically everything that is not a running back, DL, or WR1.

But, having that top pick in each round makes filling a few spots easier. Also makes trade downs more enticing to try to fill more holes at once.

5 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

I give props to Ron for going for it.  Said **** it, what do we have to lose. Bring home the W. disappointing but not surprising we couldnt close it out. 

give the 0-5 Giants their first W. Yay for the draft i guess 

What do we have to lose? The ****ing division title thats what. 

Archived