Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at New York Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

Yes I know FOX is running ads for the final debate like it's a Pay Per View but keep the politics OUT of here. 

Or you'll be out of here. :) 

Ron and Kyle Allen are idiots. Kick the extra point and Kyle could have ran it in. Hopefully both are in different organizations next season. Done with both. Ron why? Because you bench Haskins for this Qb who again gave up 14 points on 2 turnovers and I’m sure you’ll continue to defend him. Unacceptable. Fire Ron and start over.............Again

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

What do we have to lose? The ****ing division title thats what. 

Good on you for thinking we had a shot at it. Eagles and Cowboys are much, much better teams than we are right now. Even Dallas with an Andy Dalton led team. I hade no beliefs we could win it. This season is shot for me. 

2 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

You are delusional if you think that going for 2 was worse than the infamous swinging gate play.  On the swinging gate play Zorn showed it, the opposing team called a time out, then he put them back out to run the same play.  Not even close.  

Lol call it a gin comment...but honestly...I think it was just as bad...I think we win in OT.

Get out? You like losing stradagy? 

The play is tie the game and flip...

Period..it shows we are tanking...

If you cant see that, take off the burgundy shaded glasses...

This is good for betting lines ..they don't want to win this season. 

They want to tank a season for a high qb pick...which is stupid, all by itself ..

Unreal. O well 

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Because the rest of the division is trash. You do everything you can to win the division. Rivera has done nothing but quit for 5 weeks. It is stale and pathetic. 

How is going for 2 quitting?

Good lord the football IQ of this fanbass has plummetted. 

1 minute ago, NewCliche21 said:

Oh inarguably!  But having a top three still is better than winning the division at 6-10, getting the 22nd overall pick because we get blown the eff out in the first round, and missing out on everything.

Don't forget having that 1st place schedule again.  NFL history is littered with teams that rose above the waves for a moment or two just to be pounded back down when a mild storm hits.

1 minute ago, GOSKINS_08 said:

Ron and Kyle Allen are idiots. Kick the extra point and Kyle could have ran it in. Hopefully both are in different organizations next season. Done with both. Ron why? Because you bench Haskins for this Qb who again gave up 14 points on 2 turnovers and I’m sure you’ll continue to defend him. Unacceptable. Fire Ron and start over.............Again

Allen wasn’t running that in

3 minutes ago, panahoo said:

Yes. But the Jets may go winless and the Jags wont get another win. We are likely to accidently beat another team (Probably the giants)

Jags play Indy, the team they beat, and the Titans, one of the one score games, again.

I don’t have a problem with the decision.  I think the play call was poor.  

I’m glad we are in the running for a top pick, but there are some personnel concerns I have that have been confirmed in this game.  One of them being Chase Young may not be our Joey or Nick Bosa.  He’s a good run stopper, not much more.  I hope I’m wrong but most of these elite pass rushers show a lot more by now.  

6 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

I mean ideally first overall, but we are not a quarterback away.  We need basically everything that is not a running back, DL, or WR1.

I hate this argument so much.  We’re not a QB away but name the last QB we’ve had that was widely considered a long term franchise QB?  I don’t care what state the rest of the team is in.  I really don’t.  I want to not worry about the QB position for a decade.  More than great linebackers, or whatever, I want that.

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

No chance. #21 is keying him.  

33AC2F27-9744-4328-92DC-E6D000976566.thumb.jpeg.a5c06b24e62e329f6ec89f24a9d9c01e.jpeg

This second picture is when Allen realizes he can’t outrun him to the pylon. 

image.thumb.jpg.03dd7e897143eccf6d51df712a17d205.jpg

It's one on one, there's always a chance.  Get a juke, a dive, who knows what happens.  Make 21 make a play on you.

Just now, KDawg said:

There is potential that the NFC East Champion is legitimately 4-12.

That team will pick 19th in the draft.

:ols:

I can totally foresee teams in the NFCE trying to tie so that someone else wins the division with a record anywhere near that bad.

Archived