Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at New York Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

Yes I know FOX is running ads for the final debate like it's a Pay Per View but keep the politics OUT of here. 

Or you'll be out of here. :) 

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

This is what Allen brings to the table despite his arm strength issues. The throwing portion looks nearly identical... besides a few touch throws. But the legs offer a bit more.

I wouldn't underplay the touch throws.  We  always talk about arm talent in terms of strength, but Allen's ability to drop it in is an asset to him. 

1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Just like 2020, 2021 is going to see several QBs changing places.   It's probably better to get a veteran, if one can be had for a 2nd or 3rd round pick by trade. Even better if available in free agency.   Then spend our first round pick on o-line.   Draft the future QB either lower in the 21 draft or wait to 22.

Draft Sewell and trade for Stafford and we can win 10 games

1 minute ago, justice98 said:

I wouldn't underplay the touch throws.  We  always talk about arm talent in terms of strength, but Allen's ability to drop it in is an asset to him. 

We haven't seen enough of it yet to nail at a major strength. I think he's better at it, which is huge. But sample size dictates that a little for me. 

Archived